rant sixteen ♚ I'M CONFUSED

I AM SO CONFUSED AND FRUSTRATED LIKE BEYOND NORMAL CONFUSION THAT I COULD JUST STARE INTO SPACE FOR HOURS WITH MY MOUTH OPEN SAYING "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? HUH? MUCH CONFUSE. EXCUSE ME? WHAT TO HECK? TO HECK WHAT? THE FRICKITY FRACK HOW? CAN U PLS EXPLAIN? AM I AWAKE?"

I don't EVen UnderSTanD?!?!

This is obviously about Henry because I don't think anyone else could humanly confuse someone to this extent??!?

Thank god he explained it unfortunately I am disappointed but yeah okay I better explain.

So me and Henry ARE NOT DATING, HE BROKE UP WITH ME to make it clear.

Recently I convinced my mom to take me to see him, so we are going next thursday. And like ALLLLLLLL day today he's been flirting with me and I'm just like YOU BROKE UP WITH ME YOU POOP WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED???!? THIS IS NOT FAIR! XD

okay i admit like the other day i forgot he was a guy with a dick but like YOU'RE PROBABLY THINKING HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FORGET THAT but it's been so long that we've been broken up that i figured he didn't like me that way so i could freely just say whatever but I GUESS NOT HAHAHAHA.

(i said something along the lines of "you have impeccable timing because the second i opened the shower curtain my phone lit up" and he went all hormonal and i was like WOAH WTF HOLD YOUR PP SIR WHAT R U DOIN)

NOW HE'S ALL CALLING ME BEAUTIFUL AND PRETTY AND STUFF AND I'M BACK TO STARING AT THE MILKY WAY GALAXY BECAUSE WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS MAGIC? I SWEAR TO HARREH STYLES THE UNIFISH GORILLA THAT I WILL KARATE CHOP HIS BALLS OFF WITH MY LEGS IF THIS IS SOME KIND OF EVIL JOKE.

Don't be surprised if I have some sort of heart attack and die because ASDFGHJKL?!

ugh. men. boys. guys. males. all of them are just ughhhhh ugh ugh ughg uhg ughugsudghjhfjksdf.

ja feel me?

-------------------------------------------------

a/n comment your feelings or vote if this CONFUSES THE SHIT OUT OF YOU TOO.