rant thirteen ♚ opposite gender friends

I HOPE THIS MAKES YOU LAUGH BECAUSE IT MAKES ME WANT TO PULL MY HAIR OUT AND FEED IT TO MY PET SHARK.

AS YOU CAN SEE IVE ALREADY STARTED OUT IN CAPS.

HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER HEARD OR BEEN TOLD THAT A GUY AND A GIRL CAN BE JUST FRIENDS????!

THAT IS THE BIGGEST LOAD OF GIRAFFE DUNG I HAVE EVER HEARD (well actually i've heard worse but U KNOW WHAT I MEAN MY HOMIE G'S)

TRUST SEVY ON THIS, I'VE LEGITIMATELY EXPERIMENTED ON THIS MORE THAN ONCE AND HERE IS MY FUCKING RESULTS.

okay so i talk about henry alot EXCUSE MY GRAMMAR IM USING MY PHONE TO WRITE OKAY BIOTCH?! okay, so onto henry for the billionth time. me and him started out as pure friends, though i don't think he had any intent of it being more at first, though i was like READY TO FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF HIS PIXELY HOT BODY BECAUSE THAT'S HOW I ROLL YO.

Anyways, skip like a long time into that into an argument i had with the lovely henry. it was something along the lines OF ME TOTALLY NOT BEING JEALOUS of him having a lot of friends that are girls and one of his friends told me he liked one of them but she had a boyfriend WOW THIS MUST BE CONFUSING AS HECK so i screamed at him because why the freak would you date sevy if you like other girls PLUS HE HAS A HISTORY OF CHEATING YOU ALL SHOULD HIT HIM WITH ONE OF THOSE BATS WITH THE SPIKES AT THE END HAHAHA. Just kidding I love henry to bits but still, he gets on my nerves and I deal with it even though I clearly shouldn't. ANYWAYS YEAH NEXT EXAMPLE THAT WILL BE MORE CLEAR.

since i watch teen wolf like 24/7 now i will disguise this next lovely person as FUCKING STILES STILINSKI ((((:

YOUR WELCOME <3

okay so i met STILES STILINSKI with PURE INTENTION of being his friend but SOMEHOW SEVY ENDS UP ATTRACTING GUYS WHO ARE TOO BAD ASS BUT NOT BAD ASS ENOUGH AT THE SAME TIME and yeah well you probably know where that went. I ended up dating him and it ruined our friendship because THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I WILL EVER ADMIT THIS me and stiles's friendship is like one that some would call a cliche. or even one that people don't think exist but it does, it's just it got ruined because poor stiles fell in love with sevy and sevy is too head strong to have a fucking man at the age of 16. me and him weren't the type that knew every single thing about eachother, but it was the kind of thing where we had inside jokes and good memories and neither of us were embarrassed to say anything. like i could seriously say i just took THE BIGGEST POOP WITH CORN AND WORMS AND GREEN FUZZY MOSS ON IT THAT IT WOULDNT FLUSH and he'd reply asking me to describe the texture and i replied with smooth and i'd just sit there laughing for like a whole fucking hour because HE TOOK IT SO SERIOUS UGH LOL he was someone that made me laugh a lot when i needed it, and he was there for me at one of my low points. ITS STARTING TO SOUND LIKE THE ACTUAL STILES STILINSKI BUT I PROMISE YOU THE ONLY THING THAT THEY HAVE IN COMMON IS THE FAILURE TO KNOW HOW TO UNDERSTAND A GIRL AND THEY BOTH HAVE BROWN HAIR.

It's virtually and utterly impossible to stay JUST friends with the opposite gender idfc who u are unless you're gay, but even if you are and you're a girl and the guy is gay THEN DONT YOU FRIGGIN LIE AND SAY THAT YOUR GAY FRIEND ISNT HOT AND YOU WOULDNT DATE HIM IF HE WAS SUDDENLY TURNED STRAIGHT?!?! AND VICE VERSA I GUARANTEE YOU YOUR GUY FRIEND WOULD BANG YOU IN A HEARTBEAT IF YOU WERE SUDDENLY NO LONGER A LESBIAN.

*sighs deeply a billion times*

so if you're going to be friends with a guy, put him in the PERMANENT friend zone and don't develop feelings for someone like that unless you are a billion percent sure the relationship will last 80 years. BY THE WAY I think I friend zoned stiles like more than once so that doesn't always work.

LESSON OF THIS RANT: your only friend should be yourself BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW IF YOURE A GIRL AND YOU TRY AND HAVE A FRIEND THAT IS A GIRL SHE WILL BACKSTAB YOU OR DO SOMETHING YOU CANT EVEN HANDLE. or just figure a way to have a friend that is the same gender and have a good friendship with them AND DITCH BOYS BECAUSE WHO NEEDS THEM?!

obviously we need them hahahahaha what a load of shit i tell you. sometimes i dont even understand why they exist because ugh BOYS UGH UGH UGH. ASHUKANUNAH.

----------------------------------------

a/n

SO I WAS UPDATING ONCE A DAY FOR A WHILE then I kind of stopped cause I switched my sleeping schedule and yeah. I'm going to try to post once a day again. I have like 5 rants that I want to do/ have ideas for, I just have to write them so yeah wooo go sevy!?