rant thirty-one ♚ crushes

WHEN YOU DO THE THING WHERE YOU BASICALLY ARE OVER SOMEONE AND START LIKING SOMEONE ELSE BUT THEY TELL YOU THEY AREN'T SINGLE.

SKSKYFYIWCNNKAKAHJKAHF KJANFMS JKHNSM MKCANN

What you tell the person: "Aww that's amazing, I'm happy for you haha" "Everything happens for a reason"

WHAT YOU REALLY MEAN: "jk I hope he/she falls off a building and gets hit by a tractor trailer truck that explodes and creates an earthquake that sucks that thirsty fucker so far into earths core to hell, jk I'm not that mean, jk I am #sorrynotsorry #hastalavistabitchacho"

I've had this happen to me a few times, not much u can do about it besides hope silently they break up or legit break them niggas up bc nobody got time for hope.

This is another broad topic bc i feel there's a lot to cover about crushes but it's not very bold either bc most people deal with crushes like a kitten vs a crocodile (u run the fucking other way).

#thestruggle is real guys

Ok another problem is when you really really like a guy and are crushing on them badly but there's an age difference NOW ARIA AND EZRA AGE DIFFERENCE IS A WHOLE NOTHER STORY MFERS DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON PLL RN I JUST STARTED WATCHING IT AND IM ON S2. Actually though referring to PLL will also help u understand better if u watch it so i will anyway hahahhahaha

Anyway I have this problem currently, where I really like a guys personality and just how he is but he's 15 lmao and clearly that is just weird like i would never date a 15 yr old bc no but he's actually single where the other guy who is 19 is the one who isnt.

I guess if it's not meant to happen it wont happen but OH MYGOD I SMELL EITHER THROW UP OR ITS THE TUNA MY MOMS MAKING IM ABOUT TO GAG

Another problem is when u are a girl and have a crush on a girl or vice versa with guys but u dont wanna tell ur parents or friends????? this is a reference to Emily on PLL SHES SO PRETTY I CANT EVEN LIKE WHO WOULDNT WANT TO DATE HER IM NOT EVEN A LESBIAN AND SHE IS JUST GORG

I don't have that problem bc i'm straight but if u arent straight I FEEL U BRO.

do u ever just forget to put a period bc i do

Also do you ever just have a fictional crush and u like punch urself bc ur so thirsty for this sexy guy who isn't even real BUT HE'S LIKE A FUCKING HOT BAD ASS ROMANTIC LIKE THE ONES WHO REMEMBER THE LITTLE THINGS ABOUT U ND U JUST SIT THERE AND CRY AND LIKE THINK TO URSELF "WHERE DO I BUY ONE OF THOSE???!"

thats me every time i read a teenfic book like y u do this to sevy can u just stop for a sec pls.

There's also crushes that are out of your league that you would date and crushes out of your league that you wouldn't and then there's those guy friends where u dont wanna ruin the friendship by saying u like them IVE DONE THAT AND DAMN ITS RUINED MY LIFE DONT DO IT EVER IT WILL B THE DEATH OF U JUST STAY HIS FRIEND AND SEW UR VAJAYJAY TOGETHER ITS NOT WORTH IT TRUST ME!!!!

ok ok and then (this is going to be long i can tell) so I went to the parade today wowowowow. So I move a lot and I just moved back to a place I kinda grew up in so I'll be in the car and I'll see all these kids I grew up with driving past and it is like a big shock to me. You grow up with these crazy ass people and you think to yourself DF EVERYBODY GET OFF THE ROAD THIS GUY HAS HIS LICENSE WTH HOW IS HE/SHE ALLOWED TO DRIVE R U CRAY CRAY?!? I'm sure u get what I mean but thats not my point.

MY POINT IS, I MOVE BACK AND GO TO THIS DAMN PARADE AND SEE ALL THESE GUYS I USED TO GO TO SCHOOL WITH AND IM LIKE SHITTING MYSELF BC THEYRE SO ATTRACTIVE AND HOT AND SEXY LIKE IDK HOW I WAS STILL BREATHING IN THEIR EXISTENCE TBH IT MADE ME FEEL DESPERATE LMAO. Also I had this crush on this guy 5 yrs ago even tho i barely knew him and I wrote a song about him a couple months ago and I SAW HIM TODAY HE IS SO FUCKING HOT I ALMOST DIED IN MY CAR LIKE HOL UP WHO MADE IT LEGAL FOR HIM TO BE STANDING THERE LOOKING SO DELICIOUS, BLESS U IF U DID.

DAMN.

ok ok ok so then i was standing with my mom in general just watching the parade and then I SEE THIS GUY WHO I RE CONNECTED WITH ON TWITTER LAST YEAR AND I HAD STARTED TEXTING HIM AND HE FLIRTED WITH ME BUT WE STOPPED TALKING CAUSE HE ISNT MY TYPE and so i saw him and he's wayyyyy shorter than me and i aint about that short life i like my men tall and so he was with a bunch of other guys and one is a guy that I've legit had a crush on when I was little and he GOT TALLER AND MORE SEXY LIKE I COULD MAKE A BOOK ABOUT HIM AND I PROBABLY WILL LMAO AND MY MOM KNOWS HIS PARENTS !!!

IM LIKE MOM U GOTTA SET ME UP WITH THIS KID?!?!

jk that would be awkward i'm not that kind of girl to walk up to a guy i like but doesnt like me.

sometimes i just feel like im so ugly why would anyone have a crush on me like theres nothing super great about me in my opinion??? idk everyone always tells ppl they aren't ugly and that there's nothing wrong but there has to be bc if everything was right then there wouldnt be anyone questioning if they are pretty u feel me.

Yeah okay I feel like I've gotten too deep today, but feel free to share your 'crush' stories bc i know yall have them whether ud like to admit it or not. I have like a billion but none of them like me back so....

On another note, thx for the 3k reads like wow not updating though until there is more votes tho bc I feel like it's too easy to get reads bc theres so many chapters SO MAKE SURE TO VOTE!!!!!