rant nineteen ♚ hip hop class

I haven't written in so long omg, I have so many things to rant about but beyonce is stuck in my head and I REALLY should be practicing this choreographed dance but instead I'm making graphics LIKE HOW LAZY AM I RIGHT?!

SO IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW I AM A DANCER and like 50 other things because I seem to be good at everything I learn #totallynotbragging.

As the rant title states, I go to hip hop class YO SWIGGITY SWAG DAWG, HIPPITY HOP TO THA TIPPITY TOP. yeah okay I suck at rhyming, BIG DEAL.

I don't really like it AND HERE'S WHY, though sometimes it's fab and I love it but ugh.

IT'S CLIQUED, THEREFORE NO MATTER WHAT I DO I WILL NEVER BE ONE OF THEM AND I'LL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH. I literally heard one of the girls talking about me and we've been sorted before into groups when I had a different teacher and I COULD LITERALLY TELL HE SEPARATED IT ;; the best, then the medium, then the people who needed major help AKA ME.

YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY? BC YOU FRICKIN REPEAT IT A COUPLE TIMES THEN EXPECT EVERYONE TO BE PERF AT IT AND THAT'S NOT HOW I ROLL. You need to go over that shit with me very slowly and precisely for more than the time given and then maybe I would be as fab as the others.

I'm starting to think there should be more than one 1hr hip hop class a week BUT OF COURSE THERE ISN'T BECAUSE WHY WOULD ANYONE HAVE TWO CLASSES A WEEK WHEN THE GROUP OF GIRLS GET IT PERFECT IN TWO TRIES?! SORRY IF I'M NOT PERFECT U FRICKIN BUTTHOLE.

Yeah so right now we've actually been doing the same song for a couple weeks (before that we had to learn one song each class like wtf get out), it's on the side (you gotta skip to like 1:15 where beyonce is) and it's Grown Woman by Beyonce. They don't have the original vid on youtube of her as a kid and her now (its on vimeo) cause that's the version we dance to I WILL HAVE MY MOM FILM US SO YOU GUYSS CAN WATCH ME jk i'll prob mess up really badly and yeah.

But it's really cool and we had this one guy in our class HES THE ONLY GUY THAT GOES TO MY STUDIO AS A STUDENT AND HE'S KINDA CUTE AND MY AGE but the clique-y girls are CONSTANTLY all over him and touching him and I mentally laugh because he gets more attention than 1 male dog with 90 female dogs in heat around it (besides the teachers). He's in my ballet class too and I just laugh because he's so tall and weirdly proportional. I did a combination with him bc we were the tallest BECAUSE ALL THE OTHER GIRLS IN MY BALLET CLASS ARE YOUNGER THAN 12 and then there's me and him who are 16 & 17 AND EVEN THOSE YOUNG GIRLS FLOCK AROUND HIM but anyways it takes me years to get across the room and all he does is glissade twice and he's at the other end, maybe the room is just really small idk?! 

see how totally off topic i got?!

BACK TO HIP HOP~
Yeah so it's a really well choreographed routine but if you've ever watched hip hop choreography it's fast and I can never turn as fast as the others or get up as fast-- IT'S REALLY ANNOYING!! 

BUT I FEEL SO FAB DANCING TO IT BECAUSE BEYONCE IS FAB AND LIKE A QUEEN.

And I love hip hop sometimes it's just so clique-y like errythang else in life lol.
I LOVE HIP HOP MUSIC and like basically all music except death-metal/screamo.

_______________________________________________

A/N I have a bunch of rants I want to write, like 20 so PREPARE YOUR TATAS FOR MORE OF WHATEVER THE HECK THIS IS THAT I DO THAT IS APPARENTLY FUNNY AND ATTRACTIVE??! 

Literally my rants come from what happens during my day so I guess I have a cray cray life hahahahahaha ashukanunah xx