Preference

SEVENTEEN... Makeout

• Seunggwan ;

I don't know why but I peg him as one of the freakiest in like, the entire group. He's just, ugh. He'd be completely up for making out with you. Probably still half shy, but totally confident at the same time ya know? His hands would be on your biceps, holding you at a safe distance from him. Not that he didn't want you closer.

Seunggwan would start off extremely slow. Just a few pecks to your lips, maybe one to the corner of your mouth but as time passed on, he'd get into it a lot more and pick up the pace a little bit. For noises, I don't know, I don't think moaning or anything like that but maybe sharp inhales? Yes.

Position, I feel he'd rather be standing up. You in front of him, palms flat on his chest and head tilted up to meet his lips.

If somebody walked in, omg this entire band would scream like girls and cry themselves to sleep but Seunggwan may hide behind you? Like jerk your body in front of his and apologize to his hyung for being dirty and inappropriate.

• Minghao ;

Omg. Omg wait this cutie is the shyest in the whole universe when it comes to holding hands, could you imagine kissing him? Holy shit his face would get so red and he'd be way too embarrassed to move his lips on yours at all, but you'd be completely content because his mouth would be the softest you've ever felt in your entire life and fuck. He's so young.

Moving on his hands would stay in his lap. They're not moving I promise. He'll keep them there and lock them together and wring his fingers out like a wet towel as a distraction for himself. As for pace, again he wouldn't move, not even a little bit. Your smile would just press to his still lips and it still sounds lovely. No noises for this one, maybe a shocked squeak accompanied with some cute ass wide eyes when you first kiss him.

Position would be just sitting across from each other. Safe distance because we don't need him having a heart attack please.

If somebody walked in holy crap I honestly feel like he would cry and apologize a million damn times like Chan but who knows for sure.

• Mingyu ;

Jesus. Mingyu got cocky kisses from all around, lined up just for your pretty ass. He'd be smirking throughout the entire god damn thing and his fingers would teasingly dance over your wrists or brush up and down your arms and it'd be so distracting like Mingyu stop please your hot ass smirk is distraction enough. Other than wrists and arms he'd totally grab your hips yes.

Fuck okay he'd keep it real real slow but only because he knew you wanted it to go faster you know what I mean? As soon as you tried speeding things up he'd dig those beautiful sharp canines into the flesh of your bottom lip and tug it back, ears eagerly listening for your needy whimper. As for his sounds maybe just a few low growls to go with his tightening grip on your sides, maybe a moan slip or two.

Position position position, please sit on his thighs. I feel like he'd tense up and his cheeks would flush pale but not uncomfortably just in a way of embarrassingly enjoying it a little too much get it?

If someone walked in he wouldn't even be thinking and probably throw you off of him, onto the cushy bed or couch don't worry you won't get hurt. But he'd take the person outside and give them a talk then maybe hurry back in to finish. Probably lock the door this time too.

• Seokmin ;

Ah this kid is so smiley it's great so first he'd be the shy type but over time get more confident in his kisses? Like one sec he'll be sweetly pecking your lips with a huge (gorgeous) smile but then the next he'll be like drowning you with his tongue and his smile would then be a smirk. His hands, his very large large hands would just rest on your upper thighs or something, maybe skim his thumbs over your hips.