DK

His arm was against mine as we sat side by side, in our pillow fort. Our quiet breaths and the light hum of the radio was the only sound inside the fort. My boyfriend, Dokyeom, turned his head towards me and he smiled sweetly, "Jagiya, I don't think I've ever been so cozy in my life!" He moved his arm so it was around my lower back, his body shifted to lean more against me. I hummed and scoot myself down to lean against his chest. His firm chest was more comfortable than a pillow, and his warm arms were better than any blanket. His lips pressed a kiss onto my forehead and he rested his chin on the top of my head, "Y/N, I'm so glad you went along with this idea," he squeezed me tightly, "I love being able to get more closer to you." A soft laugh caused his chest to vibrate against me. I smiled and snuggled my nose into the fabric of his shirt, "You're so cute." I shut my eyes and placed a hand on his cheek, "Of course I would go with your idea, it may seem crazy in the beginning but somehow it pulls us even closer together." I wrapped my arms around him, "I am really happy in this spot." Raising my eyes, I saw his lips were pulled into his large gummy smile and his head leaned over a bit, "Maybe we should build forts more often?" I laughed and cupped his face, "I love you, Kim Seokmin!" I pressed a loving kiss on lips. He blushed but continued to grin widely, "And I love you, Y/F/N!" He leaned his head down and proceeded to press his lips against yours for an even longer time.