Preference

SEVENTEEN... Walking in on you changing/naked

JUN - He would shamelessly enjoy the view once he sees you changing clothes. Jun would have a grin on his face and a very pleased tone in his voice. He'd make his way over to you and would be very flirtatious when he pulls you in, putting a hand on the small of your back. Jun would dive in to get so much kisses from you and once he distracts you, he'd make sure the two of you end up on the bed.

HOSHI - Soonyoung would be very cute and would have an endearing smile on his face. That smile would stick to his face as he sees you half-naked. He would also try to compliment you and would be very shy at first. He'd be very red all over but despite that,he couldn't take his eyes off of you. Soonyoung would definitely be the type to act cute~ He'd wrap his arms around you for a back hug as well and try to convince you to stay.

THE8 - Surprisingly, Minghao would be unfazed when he sees you changing your clothes. He'd act as he would normally do and would even hold a conversation with you. He'd be smiling from ear to ear as well and would never forget to compliment you. Minghao would be very cuddly though. He would want to hug you tight and rest his head on your shoulder and that's when he sweet talks you into doing something else~

DINO - Chan would be so shocked when he sees you changing. He'd instantly turn red like a tomato and would even be confused whether to close his eyes or cover them with his hands. Chan would endlessly say sorry to you, but he would be unconsciously smiling all the time. He would struggle with coming up with an excuse and also he would struggle going out of the room since his eyes are closed. In the end he just stayed in the room, with his ears blaring red.

JEONGHAN - The first thing you'll hear from him would be light hearted giggles. He'd smile so much and would probably think that it's his lucky day when he walks in on you changing. He'd be very sweet when he approaches you, his smile never leaving his face. Jeonghan would snake his arm around your waist, diving in for a sweet peck on the lips. He'd be very taken in with you half-naked that he would lift you up, wrapping your legs around his waist!

JOSHUA - Jisoo would also be very giggly. His eye smile would go from 0 to 100 real quick. He'd shower you with compliments when he sees you and you could even see the pink tinge on his cheeks. The possibility of Jisoo singing Sexy Can I when he sees you half-naked would be 100% and would even do a little body wave for you. He'll tease you with very suggestive words to get you flustered. Or just imagine him with his little bible, praying on (either how hot you are or how he should repent from whatever shit he just saw)

WOOZI - Jihoon would act normally when he sees you changing clothes. He'd hold a decent conversation with you and would even stay longer in the bedroom for a bit to lay on the bed. But he would be very smooth in transitioning the atmosphere. He'd tell you how you looked very beautiful but even more so if you were underneath him. Jihoon would flash you his smirk once he knows he got you hot and bothered before leaving the room to tend to his work.

DK - Honestly, this ray of sunshine would try to act like a pageant host and would narrate your every move once he sees you changing clothes just to make you laugh. He'd be all smiles and would make a side comment how lucky he was. Seokmin would walk towards you to give a sweet backhug, he would love to take in your scent because you just came out of the shower. He'd try to hide his blush from you as well by acting really funny.

SEUNGKWAN - The type to act so offended once he walks in on you changing. He'd probably say, "I know I am famous! But why are you coming up to me like this?!" Once he sees you smiling and laughing, he'd act all cool and pretend that he's fine with seeing you half-naked but actually, he's already panicking inside his head and constantly remind himself not to look at your unclothed body parts but he's failing to do so from the blush he's wearing.

S.COUPS - Seungcheol would have the widest grin on when he sees you changing. He'd feign innocence and would act like he didn't want to see it. He'd have his hands over his face yet his fingers would be wide open for him to see you. He'd be very giggly about it and would even suggesthelping you out. He'd try to poke your sides here and there just to tease you.Seungcheol would be the type to be very playful and flirtatious, he'd also pull you in so he can carry you back to bed because you looked so tempting.

MINGYU - Will instantly flash his canines and a look that can devour you. He wouldn't be embarrassed at all when he sees you changing. In fact, he'd take this golden opportunity to seduce you. He'd be so flirtatious and would hav a certain tone to his voice when he talks to you. Mingyu would give you a backhug and would whisper sweet nothings to you. He'd kiss your bare shoulders and he would certainly turn your conversation into something a bit more physical. Mingyu would be very smooth with his words~

WONWOO - Wonwoo on the other hand, he'd be lost for words. He'd want to tell you that you should have locked the door, but at the same time, he is deeply flustered yet aroused by the sight of you changing clothes. He;d have a hard time forming sentences, and his mind would go blank, because he's quite distracted. He wouldn't know where to look and would even forget why he came into the bedroom in the first place. Wonwoo would sneak in a small compliment before he tumbles to leave the room.

VERNON - Vernon would pretty much be his awkward self at first. He'd definitely be startled, but it's not like it's the first time he has seen you that way. He'd just stand there with his mouth wide open, forming the letter 'O'. He'd be very much distracted with you, and would probably take his time admiring the view.Vernon would forget his purpose of coming in, and he's pretty sure that he doesn't mind forgetting about it.