Wonwoo

Hey Y/N!" Mingyu greeted you as he saw you walked out of the elevator.

"Mingyu, have you seen Wonwoo?" You asked, throwing an arm around his shoulder. Not only was Mingyu your boyfriend's best friend, he was the one who set you two up in the first place.

"He's in the studio, working on our next album." He sighed, "The guy hasn't left the room for almost a whole day. He had been working really hard."

"I know, we haven't seen each other in a week so I'm here to surprise him." You waved the lunch box you made for him around.

"Good! Now go and talk some sense into that bastard!"

"I will." You smiled at him and separated your ways.

As you stood in front of the studio, you could hear the music booming from inside. Turning the knob of the door, you were shocked to see that your boyfriend was working really hard.

Not on the song, but on shoving his mouth into a girl's face, who was sitting on top of him.

"I see you're working really hard." You snorted.

"SHIT! Y/N! What are you doing here?!" Wonwoo immediately pushed the girl off the chair and made her fell on to the floor on her butt.

"Sunbaenim!" The girl shrieked annoyingly. Wonwoo ignored her and ran up to you.

"It's really nice to see that you're so friendly with your hoobaes." You rolled your eyes and walked towards the door.

"Y/N! Listen to me!" Wonwoo pulled you back and made you look him, "She was the one who kissed me first."

"Does it matter who started it? YOU, went along with her didn't you? If you're going to give me an excuse at least try harder to make it believable." You shrugged his grip off your wrist and made your way out, "We're done, Wonwoo."

"Y/N, please. I love you. I can't live without you." He said, his voice cracking at the end.

You paused and looked back at him, "Then die."