•Chapter 1•

Chapter One•Roll with it

Marinette carefully pulled back her untamable jet black hair. Bags hung low under her eyes due to the late night akuma attack.

"Marinette why are you up so early it's National Ladybug and Chat Noir day!" Tikki laughed at the drowsy Marinette attempting to brush her teeth.

Marinette smiled a little as she carefully walked back to bed. Her feet dragging merely centimeters above her white stairway. Tikki quietly followed behind, until a sudden knock was heard from the window.

Marinette peeked around the corner, her eyes snapping naturally awake. She pleaded that whoever was there wouldn't notice her Adrien posters.

"C-Chat Noir!" Marinette stammered looking at the boy in leather. Not that he didn't look good or anything. But, him visiting Ladybug's civilian form. It had just been a wild scene for Marinette.

"Hello, Princess, room for one more?" Chat smirked, as Princess, Marinette swore her lip quivered.

Roll with it Marinette! Marinette tried to fake smile as best as possible. Which seemed natural, in an odd mentally disturbing kind of way.

Hah! You get it, Roll with it? Because she is a baker, and bakery's have rolls! PHEW I TRY TO HARD

"Hmm...? Oh! Come inside!" Marinette allowed the cat to sneak into her room. She awkwardly says down on her pink polka dotted lounge. Chat carefully sat next to her.

Marinette let her eyes wonder around the room until they landed into Tikki, who was awkwardly staring at them.

"Listen, Marinette," Chat paused to grab her hands for no apparent reason. She went with it, who knows what would happen?

Yeah, short, gotcha, leaving this here deciding to go with this book or not.