•Chapter 2•

Chapter 2•

Marinette tilted her head awaiting Chat to speak. Her blue crystal like eyes glistened as he seamlessly stared back.

"O-okay this is an odd thing to ask..." Chat murmured as he started to pace fumbling with his hands. Her eyes followed his movements as he stopped with a pause.

"Ask away, can't be much worse than Alya." Marinette smiled, soothing Chat, as he took a deep breathe.

Chat's eyes finally soothed back into a clam state. "Flirting advice." He stated as Marinette tried to hold back her laugh. She stifled out a few, chuckles none of the less.

"Chat, w-why are you asking?" Marinette stifled as she was almost coughing with laughter.

"Well, uh, this girl, I like more than lik-" Chat was cut off all the sudden by Marinette.

"Love?" Marinette cut in as Chat nervously played with his hands. She rolled her eyes while the boy started to look upwards at the ceiling.

"Sit down Kitty." Marinette patted the open spot next to her on her lounge. The teenage boy in black laid next to her on the pink spotted lounge.

"And now I'm a doofus." Chat groaned as he dramatically put his clawed hand across his forehead.

"You were always a doofus, but why would you need some reasons to flirt, with your, 'Lovebug'?" Marinette gulped as Chat moved his hand from his forehead to nervously scratch directly below his hairline.

Chat finally spoke, stuttering out words, "W-well just a way to show affection?" Chat began to look away, Marinette just gave a plain face. One cheek, smug looking, the other fine. Chat seemed to copy her movements as the two looked at each other.

((Should have named this book Flirting Advice))

"Chat, just express the way you feel! It's seems like the best thing in all situations!" Marinette gleamed as she put a reassuring arm around the cat. He seemed to smile a little, as he pulled her into an overwhelming hug.

((I'm so re-naming this book Flirting Advance >.<))

"Thank you, Marinette, you're a life savor!" Chat wouldn't let loose until the girl hugged him back. Marinette awkwardly began to release him from the hug, as he did a s well. Chat seemed to smile oddly, as he left for a side note. No, not, his Cheshire Cat, something I can't describe.

I'm keeping these short but faster updates for you guys. :D

RE-NAMED~Flirting Advice

Yeah, I did that!