•Chapter 8•

Chapter 8•Awkward visits

Marinette woke up to an empty couch. Her hair frizzed the television playing an episode of The Flash.

Piper is mine babies back off HISSSSSSSSS

She groaned as she groggily liked outside to the darkness. Her eyes swiveled until she saw the time was 1:03 am.

Marinette then pulled her phone out of her pocket to see what had been happening. To her surprise she found several messages from multiple people.

Nino| MARI! You gotta help me, what does Alya like in men?
-11:09 pm

Marinette slightly laughed and scrolled down.

Alya|Mari, did you hear about Chat Blanc and Ladybug's recent fight, WE MUST INVESTIGATE GURL!
-10:38 pm

Marinette felt guilty for not being able to tell her. But, she had to leave Alya be.

1815-123-4567| Hey little bug! It's Derek, just wandering when we can Chat!
-9:30 pm

Marinette's eyes widened when she saw Chat italicized and capitalized. She was definite that he hadn't been Chat Noir. Because Chat was blonde and had green eyes. Meanwhile Derek was a brunette with brown eyes. Yet, transformations do change things.

Shaking the thought out of reach head. Marinette started to type a reply to the Peacock.

{Hey, Derek, I'm actually free tomorro- today, you get the gist!}

Delivered

Marinette thought of the awkward situation if she woke up Derek. But, what else was she to do while being awake.

A thought hit her like a freight train. Dead to the face of course. Why is she worrying about Derek when her dang, leather covered boyfriend, whom is a cat, IS PROBABLY DESTROYING THE ENTIRE CITY.

Marinette then say still derpily staring forward. She then flipped then flipped the table. And threw herself out the window.

...

Jk.

Marinette squeaked as she facepalmed. All the time she wasted with Chat Blanc. While she could've been saving him as Ladybug.

Dang. I guess people in leather twist people's thought processes.

**wiggles eyebrows intensely**

Marinette quickly transformed. Red and black covered her skin in under a minute.

"I hate being a teenager with hormones sometimes." She groaned while exiting.

•~•

^^Please start playing Nyan Cat in the background. It's to help me, just do it. TRUST ME.

•~•

Chat ran out to the streets of Paris. In hope to find a certain insect. In hopes that the bug, was covered in layers of black and red.

And with his cursed luck, no bug was there. No bug to crush, kill, blow up, hug... Kiss... Apologize...

'SNAP OUT OF ITTTTT.' His mind would rage, Chat Blanc started to give himself a good slap to focus.

Besides, the ex-hero already had someone. Of course he had plans for her to, sometimes he would feel the urge to murder her, or send her away to America so she would be safe from his wrath.

But America? Ugh, some horrible people live there. Chat heard that some people there are... Well he didn't exactly know, he was only in America for a short week covered by photo shoots. And honestly, American models were odd...

Chat grumpily sat down, face filled with a strange rage.

Until his green eyes ran into oceanic blue ones.

Due to his surprise he scooted away.

"What do you want?" Chat Blanc hissed at the blue eyed girl.

"I'm tired of this!" The girl complained, lifting the cats head toward her.

"Just go away." He sternly replied snatching his face away from the girl.

"No. I won't, not until I get my Adrikins back!" Chloe yelled as she hugged the villian.

"Adrikins?" Chat spat chuckling a little, he pried himself away from the girls clutches. Glaring at her.

"I found out..." The paused as she sighed looking towards the ground in disappointment. "Why you kept rejecting me for Marinette. ISN'T SHE LADYBUG?" Chloe stomped her foot down in rage.

"M-Marinette, is not Ladybug. I hate Ladybug and Marinette was the only good thing that happened to me in this current situation!" He argued his glare becoming more sad. Water grew in the bottom of his eyes.

"It's so obvious now! The blue eyes, the black hair, her height, why she's always gone. HECK SHE WEARS EARRINGS!" Chloe yelled at the cat who looked to be cracking every time she spoke.

"Marinette, can't be Ladybug." Chat Blanc murmured to himself as he rocked himself, holding himself.

"She is, and you know it." Chloe flicked her hair past her shoulder. She won this battle, but not the war.

Maybe she's right?

Wrote this at tournament today. CASUALLY SKIPPING OUT BONDING TIME WITH TEAMMATES TO WRITE THIS.

Probably won't update for while again :P