•Chapter 11•

Chapter 11•Crazy=Genius

Basically it's me listening to Panic! At the Disco while wearing their merch and writing.

^^^Yep

^^^Yep.

So don't THREATEN ME WITH A GOOD TIME!

Undertale:Oh you're going to have a bad time.

Messy blonde hair was going in every direction to exist.

Day 118:Fail, once again.

Hold up? We only saw Chat Noir for three days. Bro, Miss.Author you trying to hate? You might ask.

Author doesn't care, she does what she wants.

Author is thug.

#TheThugLifeChooseMe

Oh crap Author is procrastinating.

Chat didn't really care at this point 119 days wasted doing... Well we can't really say that...

But no matter what he did, it always ended up with him grabbing her earrings.

He did have a solution. Hunt down Ladybug and find out her true identity before I start another day.

Seems decent right? So the alley cat had done research for the past 119 days of purest agony and hell.

Ladybug Stats:

•Jet-black hair
•VIBRANT blue eyes
•About 5'6
•Hatred for Chloe (like everyone)
•Connected with Alya
•Knows everyone's names from his class
•etc. author ain't feeling the mood to type things

Not very much help, but he went with it, he even had gotten down to a list of three people.

The Suspected:
•Random head-banging civilian from guitar episode
•Mrs.Cheng
•Marinette (lol)

But, Chat knew he had seen two of them during an akuma attack.

And that just leaves... RANDOM HEAD-BANGING CIVILIAN!

•MIRACULOUS!•

Random Head-Banging Civilians POV

My eyes glance down the empty roads, I had been carrying a backpack slipped over my shoulder.

Secretly I kept my Ladybug cosplay inside. These spots aren't to, Flamboyant ;D .

I must go to Comic con, I am President of the L.C.L.A.C.N.B.H.I.A.C.A.S/ Ladybug Cosplay Legacy and Chat Noir Because He is Also Cool and Stuff.

Sprinting in my sandals, I trip every once in a while like a normal human being with awesome legs. Why? Because I can.

I'm totally what the kids of the US call, save age? Savage! #BeatsBySin

^^my horrible art no stealing kids^^

#Yolo

**Back to 3rd Person View**

Chat stalked the random head banging civilian. Yep, it was pretty cool to see her try and cosplay even though her costume ripped at her forearms.

...Nope it was pretty horrible.

Then a thought flew back into his head from a few hundred days ago before this Groundhog Day Madness begun.

Or a few chapters if you remember the blocked out question.

How would he kill her?

How would an alley cat murder his former partner if he didn't even know who she was underneath the mask.

Oh but he knew.

He knew exactly who she was.

And that wasn't going to stop him from killing her.

"I'm coming Marinette."

**dramatic music**

Super short dramatic chapter but I will probably update later today/tomorrow

Bye 💕