•Chapter 10•

Chapter 10•Cheese

I know I know.

Long updates make people cranky, but dill with it.

Everyone forgot. It seemed like it anyway. Everyone forgot about Plagg. How could everyone forgot about the cheesy mastermind.

Oh no, no need to fret, the author forgot about him too. She apologizes to you Plagg.

"YOU BETTER BE SORRY!" Plagg whined whilst carrying a silver metallic ring.

Did I mention that Kwami's are very special godlike creatures that can hear everything you say.

"Well yeah." Plagg groaned. "Now can you cut the chitCHAT. And go to the dramatic part that everyone misses."

Oh uh... Sure?

•~•

"W-What!" Chat gasped as he held the earrings furrowing his eyebrows. He fumbled the red earrings in his hand as he kept glancing towards Ladybug and his hand.

"Oh minou." Ladybug snickered. "If only you knew."

Chat Blanc snapped up, sweat covering his face. His eyes scattered around the room. He groaned as he held his pounding head. Marinette was laying beside him peacefully asleep.

"What the-"

"Duck." Marinette cut off as she started to stretch out her white shirt barely slipping past her shoulder.

"What happened..." Chat groaned again, as he started to slip the blanket off of him.

"You... Tried to... Kill yourself yesterday..." Marinette stuttered.

"But, I don't remember that."

"Are you sure?"

...

"Yep."

"Positive?"

"Positive."

Marinette let out a sigh of relief while her head dug into his torso. He let his arm slip around her waist.

"I want to change back." Chat brought up.

"Hmm?" Marinette slurred.

"I want to change back into Chat Noir or to my alter ego." Chat frowned at the thought of everyone missing Chat Noir or Adrien Agreste.

"Oh." Marinette frowned, until she decided to tell him of a plan of her own. "Why don't you try to find Ladybug."

A frame lit up his face as he gritted his teeth.

"Just don't say that name or he watches..." He grunts as the frame started to slightly go away.

"Sorry." Marinette pouted. "Where is your akumatized object? Why haven't you lost all control?"

"It's the bracelet you have to me. I have no idea, HawkMoth doesn't even talk to me, I guess he doesn't want me to figure out anything." Chat shrugged.

"Can you lose control?" Marinette asked worriedly. Yeah, she was concerned for him, who wouldn't?

"Any minute here, Princess." Chat sighed, as the frame light up his face again. "I'll get out of here..." He heaved himself out into the streets.

"Guess that's our cue, Tikki Spots On!"

•~• No, Derek is still in the story. Basically Flamboyant is               un-introduced so we return to the night of when Chat Blanc tried to commit suicide and fell asleep at Mari's •~•

Cats. Curious animals, with extremely sharp claws. One cat had used that claw to completely destroy a civilians face.

"I CAN'T FEEL MY FACEEEEE!!!!" The civilian danced.

I'm horrible.

White cat lost control in a cliche moment. No mind or brain of his own, control was thrown out of the window. HawkMoth awakened into the poor boys mind.

"Very good, Ladybug will show up soon." HawkMoth eerily spoke, Chat Blanc could sense the creepy smile behind the voice.

Cringing the cat nodded, eyes frantically scanning everywhere around him.

Bullseye. Heroine in red, with dots. It's a go for Plan A.

"Chat!" She exclaimed, her eyes catching the cat with leathered ears.

A low growl was released from Chat Blanc as he glared. Without hesitation he attacked, claws out, retracting as he stretched to claw her.

With a snatch, two earrings were later surrendered into his paws.

"Minou, you'll never know."

Air.Heaves.Sweat.

It seemed like his mind was on replay. Their Chat Blanc was cuddled under blankets on a stormy day. Marinette asleep on the couch he was on.

"What the heck..." Chat groaned, he seemed to be in his own personal groundhogs day film. Except that it always ended with him and Ladybug fighting for a certain pair of jewelry.

"Mari! Marinette wake up!" He shook the girl as a small groan was realized with a hand grabbing the blanket to pull over her face.

A yawn. "I won't go run away with you purple unicorn..."

Okay then.

Gently he stretched his clawed hand out towards her face only to move her soft hair to the side. He's never noticed her pair of plain gray earrings.

Wouldn't that hurt to sleep with earrings in?

Wait. This is Marinette Dupain-Cheng we are talking about. She doesn't do plain Jane earrings.

Thoughts wandered freely in his controlled mind. Before he snagged himself back into reality.

Oh yeah. I'm stuck in my own personal Groundhog Day.

Chat stuck out his tongue in disappointment. Damn.

Sooooooo dear friends! Only 10 chapters left! After the story is done I am going to make another book, or something?