•Chapter 9•

Chapter 9•This is why I am called the Agnst Queen

So I received some hate the other day, and took it like a professional. ((No I totally roasted them with some cool people))

By the way,because they commented update 52 times I won't hold that against you all because that account was very--- rude.

Chloe slipped away from the hero who was consumed by evil. And entered the Dupain-Cheng bakery, where she would run into her partner.

"Let's hope it worked." She would plead towards her companion who would nod in agreement as the two left to discuss somewhere else.

•~•

Ladybug paced around, how in hell did Chloe figure out her identity. She had just witnessed a civilian give away her secret identity to her partner/boyfriend/love interest who even knows anymore.

"I need to talk to Tikki." She murmured to herself as Ladybug made a tight turn on her heel. In a flash her transformation was gone.

Magic wisped her hair to fall perfectly behind her shoulders. Meanwhile a small Kwami fell into her hands.

"Marinette, honestly, we've never had a problem like this before. The only advice I can give you, is use lucky charm, use a double life, or just run." Tikki shrugged not being a major help to Marinette in the situation.

Marinette groaned as she forced her to continue walking down the lonely empty street. Until a certain cat snuck up behind her.

"What lovely earrings you have Princess." Chat hissed, Marinette tried to play it off with a questioning look.

"You think so? I rarely change them
because I'm to lazy." Marinette smiled as Chat who seemed slightly disappointed. The two kept walking forward nearing towards Marinette's house.

A purple frame light up Chat's face pausing him from another question.

"Run Marinette." He heaved as he turn to run when he still could control himself. Marinette in shock ran into her home and locked the doors.

"Tikki, spots on."

•~•

This was the first time a certain cat came out in public to confirm terrorism towards he public. Claws scratched leaving no civilian unscathed.

A cataclysm was called out as the Eiffel Tower was another fallen victim. Dust travelled throughout the entire town. Police and higher ranked forces were called to stop the force when they need a Ladybug.

So she showed up. The heroine covered in bright red and dark black spots. "Chat Blanc! Stop terrorizing the city we all know you love!" Ladybug yelled towards the cat who had a temper tantrum.

"Or else what!" He sassed.

"I don't think you want to be neutered anytime soon." A new voice snapped. It belonged to a man covered in fluorescent blue and green feathers a mask covered in half feathers with a outline of sky blue, the inside being green. His eyes were blue on the top of his pupils and slowly changed to a shade of deep hazel.

"Names Flamboyant. Peacock Miraculous." Flamboyant smiled as he shook Ladybug's hand firmly a warm smile appeared as his brown hair gently moved in the spring air.

"Glad to meet you, but we have a mad kitty." Ladybug snickered at Chat's determined face while he charged. Staff spinning towards them, Flamboyant successfully blocked with a pair of Japanese Fans.

 Staff spinning towards them, Flamboyant successfully blocked with a pair of Japanese Fans

^^Similar look

"Flamboyant. Don't hurt him, just defend yourself!" Ladybug warned while she held off one attack from a cats claws.

Flamboyant nodded, unluckily, the cat teared at his fans. Yet Flamboyant remained strong, defending every move. Until, Chat Blanc punched him into the gut. That wasn't very strong.

I mean cats sometimes catch the bird, right? :3

**insert campfire for roasting**

Chat miraculously gained the upper hand leading Flamboyant to tumble backwards.

Ladybug quickly defended Chat, her yo-yo was slung at his staff, to where the both pulled with all their strength. Sadly, a cat was but stronger than the bug. He tugged his staff free from the yo-yo grasp. As he started to defend every throw of a yo-yo.

As Chat ended towards her more and more eventually there was no more space, he greedily took the yo-yo from her hands and tied both Ladybug and Flaboyant at there legs and hands.

Sirens went off in the background trying to warm the cat that were serious.

"Miraculous. Or I'll take them myself." A white smile appeared on Chat's face bringing a sudden shiver down Ladybug's back.

"Here. Take mine and let us go Chaton, this is between us not Flamboyant." Ladybug glanced at Flamboyant who seemed to be forever thankful.

Chat was pleased as he took Ladybugs earring out. Then slowly the next into his hand.

He won. He won the war.

Except he didn't.

**dramatic effect** **explosions**

^I had to...

**sometimes I wish I had picture of me petting a cat gif in slow motion**

**2 weeks until next update ehem...**