•Chapter 4•

Chapter 4•Ahh, that hurts, like, a lot.

"I heard that you were finally going to do it." Marinete smiled at Chat as she placed a plate of macaroons in front of him. "I thought I'd give you my good luck charm, since why not?" Marinette shrugged while sliding a pink bracelet towards him.

"Thanks, Marinette." Chat grinned foolishly as he tucked it away into his zippable pocket. He began to shove his face full of the colored macaroons.

"Kitty, settle down." Marinette notified the cat scarfing down her macaroons. Her eye squinted as if, Chat was a mad man---mad cat?

"Mrmf!" Chat paused, clearing his throat. "Sorry Princess, didn't know you had a talent!" Chat rubbed his stomach in joy.

Marinette shot him a death glare. "Didn't know I had a talent?" She growled as Chat nervously put his hands up in surrender.

"I mea- well, you see I get nervous around amazing people!" Chat stuttered as he nervously scratched the back of his neck with his gloved hands.

"Ahh, that hurts, like a lot." Marinette pretended to hold her chest in pain. Chat smirked at her reaction.

"Does the Princess need a kiss to revive her from this death defying situation?" Chat laughed.

"Depends." Marinette rose a brow as Chat's face grew red.

"Depends on what?" Chat asked.

"Depends if it's an amazing knight in shining armor." Marinette turned towards Chat.

"Well in that case-"

BEEP!

"Seriously Plagg!" Chat cursed as he miraculous beeped, warning him about his transformation. "Sorry Princess, but I must go." He bowed as Marinette giggled at his dorkiness.

•~•

Adrien couldn't believe what just happened. As soon as he returned to the Agreste Manor he faceplanted onto his bed.

"You know Adrien, you should stop doing this to yourself." Plagg suggested as he uninterestingly look at his claws.

"Plagg, you don't know the pain." Adrien cried as he continued with his face into his pillows. Plagg rolled his eyes and floated away.

In realization Adrien spoke aloud to himself. "I ditched Ladybug for Marinette..."

"Yeah! You did!" Plagg called from the desktop. The small vicious cat looked quite uneasy. "Weren't you going to admit your feelings or something..."

"I'll do it next time." Adrien groaned as he flipped himself into his back. Plagg sighed as he turned off the light due to the dark sky covering Paris.

"Goodnight Adrien..."

•~•

Ladybug and Chat Noir stood tall in praise. Both of them arrived at the scene saving some adolescents from terror when the Preschool caught on fire.

"Ladybug, c-can we talk?" Chat tried to say full of pride even though he was weak willed at heart. Ladybug nodded her eyes in sorrow to her partners odd reckoning.

Chat swiftly grabbed her hand and took height with his staff. Both of them sent skyward towards the top of an unknown building.

"What's up, Chat?" Ladybug asked, she seemed curious. Yet she knew what was happening.

"Ladybug, I, I, have no way to put this." Chat floundered as he paced around in front of her. She rose a brow at him.

"Ladybug, Je t'aime." Chat swallowed as Ladybug looked flustered in widened eyes.

"C-Chat..." Ladybug nervously took a step away, she loved him, but in an unexplainable way. Marinette was closer to him than anyone else, apparently Ladybug was.

"What's wrong? Is it me?" Chat asked as tried to approach her. With every movement his heart shattered more and more.

"No, it's not Chat. I-I just can't do this..." Ladybug stumbled as she zipped away on her yo-yo.

Cats and bugs aren't meant to happen.

Chat Noir fell to his knees in despair. Before he knew it he was joined by the smallest black butterfly it seemed so friendly at the point. That when it fluttered into the pink bracelet he gasped.

"Chat Blanc, I'm HawkMoth, join me and re-claim what's rightfully yours." A sly voice persuaded the poor boys depressed head.

"No! I can't, I'm not suppose to." Chat spat, as the black butterfly fluttered deeper into the bracelet. He could feel the negative energy overpowering his mind.

"Oh, but you are!" The voice began to laugh meniacally as Chat felt a rush. His mind and vision hazed, when he looked down. The black cat became albino.

"Chat!"

CLIFFHANGERRRRRE