•Chapter 13•

Chat Blanc reigned terror.

Civilians couldn't leave the city, the were trapped by a giant wall of dark magic (cataclysmic wall).

An evil smirk with blonde hair and wearing white leather couldn't be stopped. People cried out for the heroine of the name Ladybug who didn't seem to be showing up.

For Chat Blanc it was like every other day.

Why?

Because he's done this before.

1,249 times to be exact. He tried to be nice at first. Tried to keep everything under control. Even managed to haves girl he loved. But do you know how tiring it is to do the same thing over and over again?

Nice gets tired and it gets old.

But this? This was an experience no one could take away from him. A new thrill every day that he seemed to never get tired from the adrenaline that would pump through his veins every time people would try to run away from his terror.

They called him dead in the soul. But he never felt more alive at the kill.

OVERWATCH REFRENCEEEEEE

But this day felt more different. She didn't show up. Everytime he'd try to reign terror she'd give a speech in tears begging him to think about it. Reveal she's Marinette. Then Chat Blanc would hug her while stabbing her literally in the back with his claws.

"Why is she not here." Chat hissed as a Hawkmoth symbol appeared in fluorescent purple.

"Not sure, perhaps she's given up."

"Remember she doesn't knew about this little Groundhog Day of ours." Chats Blanc gritted his teeth.

"Maybe she's just late."

"Perhaps." Chat shrugged as he began to look bored while he rubbed two of his claws against one another.

"Minou!" A familiar voice called out.

Chat Blanc cringed.

"Neverlanded."

The Author suddenly cut in.

"SORRY OOPS AUTO CORRECT JESUS."

She vanished.

"Nevermind***." Chat murmured while glaring at the girl in red.

"Listen Chat it's me your friend!" Ladybug called out, beginning her speech.

Chat Blanc began to zone out.

"Blah blah blah blah! Blah blah blah blah blah... Blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah; you probably aren't reading this anymore."

Chat felt like taking a nap.

"Adrien. It's me remember?"

Oh neverlanded.

Author pops up again. "GOD DANGIT AUTOCORRECT!"

Oh nevermind Chat felt like a brick had been thrown at him dead in the face.

"Wh-What!" Chat Blanc nervously yelled.

"It's me silly! Marinette the clumsy dork that sits behind you in class."

She never talked about this before how did she find. Questions flow through Chat Blanc's head.

While Chat wasn't paying attention Ladybug called out for lucky charm, a frying pan is revealed from the ladybugs.

"Adrien I don't want to have to do this, but you left me no choice." Ladybug pleaded.