•Chapter 3•

Chapter 3•Feed me I tend to get fat

Marinette slurred out of bed her eyes popping open to a stormy day in Paris. Rain. Oh her favorite weather for Ladybug. The shivers she could sense from the bone chilling weather.

Oh the pain.

All Marinette wanted to do was roll around in her tears instead of going to the joyous place, called "school". Perhaps an akuma attack would help her? Ugh! What is she thinking an innocent person being taken co troll of so she doesn't have to go to class!?!?!

Marinette heaved in some cool air and worked her way downstairs to see her mother smiling.

"Marinette why are you up? It's Spring Break!" Sabine cheered as Marinette started to jump for joy. She even did a little wacky dance while Sabine giggles from the side.

((I'm counting down til' Spring Break. OTP, oh the pain.))

"Sorry Maman! My bed calls." Marinette zoomed her way back upstairs. She swung herself around as she fell swiftly into her mattress.

"Y'know Princess, I can come another time..." Chat spooked Marinette as she immediately chucked a pillow at the intruder.

"OH SORRY! CHAT! DIDN'T SEE YOU OBVIOUSLY STANDING RIGHT THERE." Marinette slurred as she walked in circles, legs bent like a crab.

"Just here for some more advice." Chat laughed at Marinette trying to fan herself. She gave a fast glare, daggers shooting through him.

"I gave you plenty advice." Marinette groaned as Chat pouted. He went into his knees giving her some Kitten-like-eyes.

"P-wwww-ease!" Chat smiled dorkily as Marinette shoved his face away. She sighed and gave a firm nod. He jumped up and spun her in a hug. "Thank you oh wise one!" Chat sang.

"What advice do you need Chat." Marinette sat back down as she patted the seat once again next to her. Chat sprung next to her, his cat tail raised high.

"I was nervous to say anything about my feelings. A-and I didn't do it." Chat frowned remembering about his latest visit with them.

"Easy Chat, just breathe, and if she rejected you, then she obviously made a mistake." Marinette blushed as she glances down. Chat felt heat rise underneath his mask as well.

"Thanks Mari, I should get going, I meet with her in ten." Chat awkwardly pulled her into a goodbye hug. Marinette gently returned the hug.

"Now, get going you alley cat!" Marinette squealed as Chat winked and gave a small salute, making his way to another side of Paris.

•~•

Tikki popped out from her personal living area in Marinette's room. "You do know that Ladybug meets Chat in ten minutes, right?"

"He might need extra advice." Marinette shrugged as she carefully adjusted her earnings, making sure that her five single spots were perfect.

"Tikki! Spots on!"

•~•

Chat dragged his metal-toed shoes inches above the ground. Shuffling around the concrete just below the Eiffel Tower.

"Calm. Calm. Calm." Chat repeated thinking about his Princess's advice. He silently prayed that she would pop up soothing him, scratching right behind his ears.

"Chat!" A sudden voice shocked Chat as he nervously walked toward his partner.

"Hello, M'Lady." Chat bowed gently grabbing her hand. He could sense her flinching at his grasp. He frowned slightly but returned to eye level.

'Oh shniza, please don't be me, Chat...'

Ladybug pondered while glancing at Chat. This is something he should be doing with another, heck even with Marinette. Ladybug was starting to gain feelings for him, but not while she had the mask on.

Confusing? But, Ladybug is business. No time for romance or relationships. It could hurt her or her loved ones even more. Hence, not sharing her identity no matter what.

"Let's go onto the patrol Chat, I'll take the downtown you take uptown." Ladybug slowly backed away from her partner.

Instead, the boy shook his head. "I'll take downtown I need to talk to someone." Chat smiled as he started to turn and go.

Ladybug mentally facepalmed, and that some of course was her.

•~•

Ladybug had just finished her rush towards her home, she flung herself inside of her room. De-transforming when she hit her fluffy mattress. She quickly let Tikki flee the scene.

As soon as she released the Spring air a gentle tap was heard on her window. Marinette grew wide-eyed as she opened the door for Chat.

"Chat what ar-"

"FEED ME I TEND TO GET FAT." Chat yelped as he dramatically feel backwards into her lounge. Marinette rose a brow at him as he looked her with one eye, his clawed hand covering the other.

"Settle down, what happened Kitty." Marinette gulped, as she sat in her spinning chair across from him.

"Nervous. Couldn't do it." Chat spat out that Marinette just nodded along with it.

"You know, maybe, it's best that you don't. Ask her?" Marinette questioned herself as Chat looked at her wide eyed.

"Are you jealous?" Chat asked as Marinette felt heat rush to her face. She immediately pulled back her hand to slap his cheek.

"NO!" Marinette yelled as Chat smirked and held his cheek. A handprint left on his face. He just laughed a little.

"Princess, no need to be jealous." Chat smiled as he pulled her out of her chair into an airtight hug.

"For heavens sake, Chat I like someone else." Marinette blurted, as Chat loosened his grip from around her waist.

"Ohhh, so the Knight wasn't good enough for the Princess, so she found a Prince." Chat wiggled his brows as Marinette instinctively pulled her hand back to slap him again. He put his hands up in mercy to her hand.

"What happened to getting fat." Marinette smiled as Chat tapped his chin as if he were thinking.

"Sounds good."