•Chapter 7•((Non April Fools))

Back from the dreaded depths of hellish break.

Anding this wonderful idea Bæ has, every time you ask me to "update" or "notify me" I will make everyone wait A WHOLE WEEK TIL I UPDATE.

If 52 say update, BAM! Gone for a year.

Aka don't do it. And I will not hesitate to call you out for it. I will.

Chapter 7•Disappear

Marinette felt average, at least she felt. Now being a yo-yo wielding hero covered in latex by day. And cat loving teen by night.

But lately, her nights have been lonely. Ever since the mangly cat asked questions about disappearing. She felt pangs of pain to her heart.

Marinette was a wreck, she just wanted to see him. She walked her way out of her home, the rain poured down. All she had was a black umbrella a former crush had given her.

She walked more and more down the empty streets. Out of nowhere something grasped onto her shoulder.

"AH!" She squealed as he eyes tracked into brown ones. Brown hair tangled down his tanned skin. She sheepishly looked at him.

"Sorry! I just thought you looked lonely..." He nervously glanced away, a hand slipping behind his neck. Fingers edging near his hairline.

"I am actually." She paused for a sigh then let her eyes meet the strangers. "Marinette, Marientte Dupain-Cheng." Marinette smiled while reaching her hand out.

"I'm Derek Grant." Derek smiled cockily, his blue and white shirt tugging higher up his waistline.

Marinette had to lift her head, a little more to keep her eyes connected to abnormally tall teen.

{Flamboyant! :3}

"You're so short, Little bug." Derek chuckled as he ruffled the poor girls hair.

Marinette groaned, "You're so tall, Peacock." Derek's eyes went wide at Peacock.

He went with it as he rose a brow, "Peacock?"

Marinette nodded, "You seem like the confident type." Derek smiled at the somewhat-compliment.

"Nice to meet you, buggy, but I gotta go." Derek laughed as he slipped her a small piece of white paper.

"See you around." Marinette smiled at her surprise friend. She then remembered her mission. And marched on.

Sky blue eyes fretted around the nearby area. Scanning for anything that could mean anything about a certain alley-cat that went missing.

The best moment of her entire existence was when she spotted a leather clad tail. Waving its way wildly in an alley. She rushed, her body going into a full sprint. Excitement and eagerness rushed out all her worried thoughts for her boyfriend. At least she thinks he's her boyfriend.

To her surprise he was holding cataclysm in his hand. Marinette's eyes went dumbfounded as he froze while looking at her.

"C-Chat..." She murmured as Chat Blanc frowned while looking at her. "What are you doing?" She then asked, she ran over towards him, fell to her knees, she covered both of them with the black umbrella.