Epilogue

Christmas at the Avenger Tower is, the least to say, interesting

Christmas at the Avenger Tower is, the least to say, interesting. It's the first Christmas I've had since I've been experimented on.

The Avengers from the training facility decided to join us. Christmas Eve was a night full of fun, laughter, games, and Tony telling the weirdest Christmas tales while being slightly tipsy. It was a real good thing that Clint's family didn't make it for the holidays, Tony would've scared the children.

So everyone, minus Clint and his family, are here. I am in charge of making it snow just for us, just over the tower, instead of over New York. I call it being a little selfish, as I want the rest of the state to experience a white Christmas too. Unfortunately, my powers can't cover an entire state...yet. I'm going to work on that for the future.

Currently, all are gathered in the living room, with Tony having Christmas music playing lowly as background noise. He's also invested in a horrible Christmas sweater that's chock-full of glowing lights. We still aren't sure if it's a gift from someone.

"Okay, okay, I'll stop the impatience and get right to the good stuff!" Tony announces. All of us are like eager children as he goes to the tree, where a stack of presents, all wrapped in different papers, lay. Honestly, the tree looks small compared to the stack of presents all of us laid around it. "I would say let's do a free-for-all, but that'll cause a traffic jam. Snowflake, help me out!"

Beaming, I go to the tree and Tony. "You know, I'm disappointed you didn't decide to be Santa," I tell him. "It'd be a big hit."

"If Clint had the kids over, I would have, but no everyone insisted they have the holidays at their farm."

I nudge him. "You'll get your chance sometime, Shellhead. Now, start grabbing, and I'll toss them."

Wrapped package after wrapped package, I hand out the presents. The distribution is pretty equal. Any that are mine are in a pile at my feet. Genevieve and Bucky deflect and catch any of Steve's presents that get sent his way. Pietro snatches Wanda's away in midair, and she uses her magic to steal them from her brother. Vision just watches us all, probably thinking we're insane.

"Okay, that's the last one," says Tony. "Tear 'em open! Open mine first, snowflake."

It's a flying frenzy of different wrapping paper. The rips sound like music to all ears. As instructed, I grab Tony's present first. It's a slender box, topped off with a red bow. I tear the snowflake wrapping paper—I'm sure that's totally intended—and lift the lid off the box.

At first, I don't understand Tony's gift. That is, until I take it out.

"You—you got me a new suit?" I hold it up for everyone to see.

"I didn't get you one, I made you one—well, Banner helped a bit. It's way better than the one your witch of a mom gave you."