*18* - A Morning Out

To say things have become ice between Gen, Tony, and myself is a complete understatement

Gen is the one who shows the most coldness out of the three of us. Though...she has forged something with Bucky and Sam, despite her reputation with Hydra.

The team has had a few more missions regarding Hydra's test subjects. All missions have come back empty. At this point I've lost track of the tally for both sides, but I know the success rate for us is fairly low. Almost dismal.

I'm walking with Wanda, both on our way to the kitchen. She's slowly warming up to the idea of her brother and I being an item. In turn, I tease her about her and Vision, to which Pietro is 110% not happy about. I don't get it either, considering Vision is an...android, I think. I'm not sure how that's shippable.

As we enter the kitchen, we both cringe and practically shield our eyes.

"Oh, come on!" Wanda exclaims. Genevieve is on the counter top, and she and Bucky are almost fifteen seconds away from having sex. "Decency! Has anyone heard of it?"

"Jealous, witch?" Gen taunts her.

"Hardly. He's not my type."

"You're right. Robots are, right?" Gen winks.

"Maybe we should just go out for breakfast," I say to Wanda, trying to deescalate the situation. "I thought you were better than that, Bucky. Shame on you."

"Don't blame him, Aurora." It's the first time Gen has talked to me since we found out we're half-sisters. The rest of the group still doesn't know, and we're keeping it that way.

As if on cue, more Avengers file in.

"Okay, I'm about to rope off the kitchen!" Tony groans. "This is why there are beds and literally any other place to do this! This is not your house, you are not the only ones who live here!"

"If you don't like it, don't watch."

"No, they're right," says Bucky. Gen looks at him and frowns. "I don't know about you, but I've got decency and dignity."

"Not sure about either when you're about to screw her," Wanda snips.

Gen rolls her eyes. "Whatever." She adjusts herself and slides off the countertop. "Room's all yours, guys." Bucky doesn't follow her as she exits, which leaves him under the scrutiny of the rest of us.

"What are you doing, man?" says Clint.

Bucky shrugs. "She's good company."

"Did we miss her having an extra power, because there's no way in hell this should even be a thing. She's not like Rory, dude! She's not gonna come around, she's more hard-wired Hydra."