Chapter Four: "Damn Hyūga."

Neji's POV:

I sat in my room finishing up the last bit of my homework for the weekend, when the doorbell rang. I sighed and set down my pencil, getting up and exiting my room. I walked through the Hyūga mansion to the front door.

I took a deep breath and fixed a polite but firm rejection in my head to the poor employee who was trying to sell things for their company. I opened the door, not caring to see who it was before starting my sentence.

"I'm sorry. But the Hyūga family-"

"Is not interested in buying anything you have to offer."

My eyes widened when I saw Tenten standing before me. I wiped the surprised look off my face before I took in the sight before me.

Tenten was wearing black skinny jeans and a tight black shirt that showed off her figure. Her buns were messy from her motorcycle helmet, which was being held up using support from her waist and arm. Her other arm had a duffle bag in it and a backpack was on her back.

I fought back the heat that was trying so desperately to show on my cheeks as I looked at her. I glanced outside and found her motorcycle parked on our driveway where it usually is when she visits.

"Well?" She asked a bit annoyed when I didn't let her in.

I glared at her and opened the door wider so she could come in. She walked through the door and I closed it. When I turned around she was looking at me expectantly, aggravation clear on her face.

"What." I said.

I mentally facepalmed.

Wow Neji. So smooth.

She glared at me and held out her douflebag. I blinked before realizing she wanted me to hold it for her.

I scoffed and folded my arms. "I'm not your servant."

"Look, Hyūga. I'm not in the mood." She growled at me. "Can ya just hold it for two seconds?"

It wasn't a question. I sighed and grabbed the bag out of her hand.

She mumbled a thank you and rolled her shoulders back before yelling, "Hinata!!!"

I covered my ears, which were ringing due to how loud she yelled. "Jeez." I mumbled shaking my head. "Have you ever heard of manners?"

She turned around and gave me a sarcastic smile before walking upstairs. I shook my head at her behavior and followed her. She reached Hinata's room and knocked on the door.

A few moments later a tired looking Hinata opened the door. Blinking as she took in Tenten standing in front of her and me behind her holding her bag.

"T-Tenny-chan?" She asked groggily. I resisted the urge to chuckle at my cousin.

Instead Tenten chuckled for me. "Oh, Hinata. Did you seriously decide to take a nap before I arrived?"

"Wha-what?" Hinata asked, shaking her head. "N-no o-of course n-not!"

"Riiggghhhttt." Tenten said sarcastically. "Would you just let me in?"

Hinata blinked then quickly nodded. I watched them disappear into Hinata's room for a second before Tenten appeared in the doorway and stuck out her hand to me. I glared at her and shoved the bag into her arms. Before she could make a smart remark, I turned on my heel and started off to my room.

But not missing the, "Damn Hyūga." Tenten muttered as she went back inside Hinata's room, closing the door.

I sauntered back to my room and proceeded to finish my homework.