Chapter Fifteen: "You're so annoying."

Word Count: 27,192

Narrator's POV:

*tips hat* Readers. Pleasure to be able to tell this story once again. Today I will be telling the story of two people who have a rather... what's the word... cute? No. Heart warming tale. One of these people is a girl named Haruno Sakura.

Her hair was as beautiful and pink as the flowers she was named after. To some, she seemed like the essence of spring. Her emerald green eyes only adding to that thought. Though not many recognized it. She was naturally beautiful. Her figure was strong yet feminine.

Sakura's personality was... unique. She was kind, understanding, and caring. However she could be rather hot-headed and could lose her patience rather quickly with certain people. Like a certain ramen loving blonde.

She was born a single child. To two loving parents. They were a fairly average couple. However their daughter... Did I forget to mention her hobbies? Sakura not only was on Konoha High's archer team. But she participated in boxing and martial arts.

She was very active. And because of her hobbies, she started to work out in her sophomore year. This ended up giving her a nice figure. However she only saw it as a bonus to her becoming stronger.

Moving on, Sakura had a best friend. Her name was Ino Yamanaka. You'll learn about her later. They had the most adorable nick-names for each other. Ino would call Sakura Forehead and Bill Board Brow. Sakura would call Ino, Pig and Ino-Pig. Adorable, no?

Anyway, by the time you all entered the story. Sakura was in her senior year of high school. She had turned 17 in her junior year, making it 8 months since her birthday. Since it was November and Thanksgiving had just passed.

However I'm sure that's not what you want to read about. Her love life would be much more interesting no? I think so as well. The pinkette had been in love with a boy named Sasuke Uchiha since the second grade. Then again, as were most girls. But unlike most girls she love was real. She didn't like him only for his looks. In the third grade she was assigned a seat between Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha, for the whole year.

During this time her and the two rivals became rather close. They were her best friends besides Ino-Pig. In this time, Sakura learned a lot about the young Uchiha. And no matter how cold or distant he became, she would always be able to pull him back. She gave her whole heart to him. And many times he would break it or leave without a second thought. However, she would recover. Every time. Even if he made it so very clear he wanted nothing to do with the pink haired girl.

"Sakura..." Sasuke glanced back at the hopeful girl who had just confessed her feelings to him for the millionth time it seemed. "You're so annoying."

There was a good ten feet distancing him from the pinkette. They stood in the middle school hallway. The sun was lowering in the sky, sending beautiful pinks and oranges across the sky. It was nearing 6:30. She would be home late. But she didn't care about that right now.

Sakura's heart shattered. She felt like she couldn't breath. "Wha... what do you mean...?"

He didn't even turn around to look at her. "I mean your annoying. Your always following me. Calling out to me in that irritating voice of yours. Just leave me be already."

Tears pricked the Haruno's eyes. She didn't understand. She just wanted to be with him. But... to stop being around him all together... she couldn't.

"Is that really what you want Sasuke-kun?!" She sobbed. "You want me to leave you alone completely? I- I can't do that! I can't be happy without you! I just want to understand you... Please.. Please just give me a chance to understand..." Her legs started to wobble, her emotions pouring out of her like a waterfall. Her shoulders shook with her sobs as they filled the silence between the two.