Chapter Five: "Never."

Tenten's POV:

"No, no, no, no, no, no." I told Hinata. "Never."

Hinata and I were sitting on her bed in her bedroom after dinner discussing a very uncomfortable subject.

"C-come on, Tenny-chan. You have to tell him s-sooner or later." Hinata encouraged me with a smile.

I rolled my eyes at her. "But that's the thing Hinata! I don't like him!"

"Y-yes, you do." She told me, looking me straight in the eyes as if to make sure I knew she wasn't lying.

"No." I replied returning her gaze. "I dont."

She sighed at my stubbornness. "Y-you can't keep ignoring the fact that you have f-feelings for him."

"I don't have feelings for him." I replied taking my pocket knife out of my back pocket. "It's just..." I stared at the knife. Hinata looked at me expectantly as she waited for my reply.

I started moving it and watched the knife dance over my fingers. "Whenever I talk to him it gives me this horrible feeling in my stomach. Like my gut is gonna implode."

I closed my eyes and sighed, the knife still moving over my fingers in a steady rhythm.

"And then whenever I accidently make physical contact with him. It sends a tingle up my spine." I said meeting Hinata's eyes. "Gives me goosebumps you know?"

"Like he's a ghost of some sort." I finished.

Hinata's eyes held something that was the complete opposite of what I thought they would hold.

In her eyes, I saw joy. A wide smile spread across her face. "You've got it b-bad Tenny-chan."

I sighed in defeat. "I knew it. Do I have a life threatening illness, Hinata?"

She giggled. "Your not sick. Well, technically speaking your not."

"What?"

She gave me a closed eye smile. "Your love sick."

I'm not even going to tell you guys that I played it off cool and replied with something like, "Psh. Like that would ever happen."

Or say, "Come on Hinata. You know me, that's not possible."

No I'm not even going to lie.

You ready for my reaction?

Ready?.... ready? .... ready?

"WWWHHHHAAAATTTT???????" I yelled at her.

Yeah. So smooth. Right?

She shh'd me before speaking. "Q-quiet Tenny-chan. And yes. You have very strong f-feelings for Neji-niisan."

"Now hold on-" Hinata cut me off.

"Don't t-try to argue with me when you know I'm right." She said pointing her finger at me.

I shut up and bit my bottom lip, thinking over what she said.

I mean sure he's handsome but- okay. Wait. Screw that. He's really handsome. And I guess he's athletic. Well, really athletic. And his eyes. Although they were identical to Hinata's, there was something they held within them. I looked into them once. Really looked into them. I saw something I couldn't place. It was mysterious. He was mysterious. And I kinda liked that about him.

Oh Kami-sama don't let it be true. I cant! There was no way.

There was no way that I liked Neji Hyuga.