Epilogue: "I've never been so sure about anything"

Tenten felt like she couldn't breathe properly. She felt like she was gonna throw up. Next to her, Hinata sat rubbing her back whispering soothing words to her. Ino and Sakura stood in front of the brunette.

Tenten let out a heavy sigh, "I'm twenty four years old! Why am I so nervous?!" Ino laughed at her friend. "Who wouldn't be nervous? It's completely normal. Didn't you see how pale Hinata got when it was her wedding?"

Hinata flushed in embarrassment. "I-Ino-chan!"

Ino threw her hands up, exasperated. "What?! I'm just saying! I'm trying to make her feel better." Sakura sent her a glare, "Oh, and you're doing a great job aren't you Ino-Pig." They growled at each other.

Tenten laughed at the scene, her nerves steadily calming. "Guys chill, please. I'm fine now. I just, need a moment by myself." She looked up to her friends who gave her an uncertain look. They finally gave in after a bit of pestering and left.

Tenten took a deep breath and released it, trying to get all her nerves out with it. It somewhat worked, only a little bit though. She no longer felt like she could feel her breakfast in her throat. But it was still in her stomach, ready to emerge. Tenten's head shot up when she heard the door to the room open. Meeting her father's warm gaze, she relaxed.

"Tou-san," she greeted. He nodded back to her and took a seat beside her.

"Nervous?"

"I wanna throw up."

He laughed. "Ha! I know the feeling. You should have seen me the night before my own wedding. I was such a train wreck."

Tenten's lips tugged into a small smile. "Really?"

"Of course!" He grinned at her. "However your mother was a different story. She was so calm about it. So sure. I never understood until she told me her vow." A content smile replaced his grin. "She told me, 'I've never been so sure about anything in my entire life.'"

Tenten's eyes widened at his words. "Really?"

"Yup." He told her, popping the 'p'. "And when she said that, I was sure too. Oh jeez," he laughed. "I sound super cheesy, dont I? Sorry kid."

Tenten shook her head. "Don't be. I'm not nervous anymore." She smiled at him. "Because I'm sure too."

~♤~

Neji whipped his hands on his pants nervously. There was no way he was ready for this. He knew that she was the one. That Tenten Mitashi was in fact the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. But what if he slipped up? What if she changed her mind? So many things could go wrong. So many things.

"Shit.." He muttered. He took a deep breath, and slowly made his way to the alter where his best man was waiting for him.

To many people's surprise, Neji had chosen Lee as his best man. Why? Neji didn't really know the answer to that. He just felt that Lee was the most appropriate person to ask. And Lee was more than happy to accept.

Lee gave him a thumbs up as he walked up. "You look great!" He whisper yelled. "Nothing to be worried about my friend. The power of youth is behind you."

Neji rolled his eyes, but smiled nonetheless. "Quite literally, seeing as your standing behind me."

"I'll take that as a compliment!"

"Of course you will."

"Yosh! I can't wait until I'm in your shoes!"

Neji gave Lee a amused glance. "You mean with Kido?" Lee smiled back brightly, "Of course, who else?"