I Never Said I'd Lie And Wait Forever

Eagle-eyed emo nerds like myself might notice a theme with the recent titles of the parts and a few character quotes hehe. ;) Be sure to check the little A/N at the end!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
It had been a few weeks since the incident between the Tenth Doctor and Rose, and Rose was actually holding up pretty well. She had been with the Eleventh Doctor and Amy. Amy was always around to talk with, and Eleven took then around on exciting adventures. Rose even piloted his TARDIS a couple times! Everything seemed normal. Well, as normal as it possibly could be with this bunch. Everything was going pretty okay.

"Hey, Rose? Could we talk?" Amy asked with a bit of an awkward smile.

"Sure!" Rose gave her new friend a cheerful smile in return and walked over to her.

The two girls headed in another room while Eleven was busying himself at the TARDIS console. Amy finally spoke as they sat down on a peculiar looking bench. Or maybe a couch. We just don't know, okay? "Rose, are you really happy?"

Rose sighed a bit, "You ask me this all the time."

"I know. I just want to be sure."

"Well, I am sure that I'm happy being here! With you, and the Doctor. Well, the Eleventh Doctor, I guess. He's very.. Interesting," Rose let out a bit of a chuckle and Amy joined in.

"He's just pretty. Odd," Amy smiled.

"Odd?" Eleven appeared under the door frame with a confused, but flustered, look across his face.

"Yep!" The two girls replied in unison.

Eleven walked over with a smile and sat in between them, wrapping an arm around their shoulders and squeezing tight, "I think we're all perfectly odd."

~*~

Yeah, everything seemed sunshine, and happiness, and yay! for Eleven, Amy, and Rose, but Ten was rather lonely.

Sure, Rose was technically his companion, but she was more than that to him. He was going to marry her eventually. But as he knew, none of his companions could be with him forever. He thought she could. He hoped she could.

Sometimes, hope isn't quite enough.

All the things she never ever told him, and all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt him...

It was simply unbearable at this point.

The Doctor made a choice. He was going to get Rose back. But...

Could he? Should he?

If Rose were really so upset over this, she would have come back by now, right? Oh, she's probably having the time of her life. The Doctor hoped so.

Hope. Always getting in his way.

The Tenth Doctor just hop--ahem-- he wished that his faith in things didn't let him down this time. He was going to find her. He wasn't going to try to take her back, only if she wanted to come back.

He didn't care anymore; he hoped his Rose would come back.
~*~
Lol I realised I didn't put anything here. I'm smart, I swear! Anyway, just wanted to ask you guys if you think I should keep going with this for a while or end it soon cuz I'm good with either one!