Timey-Wimey Events

(Warning: I apologize in advance for any tears caused by this part)

"Doctor..." Rose looked at him. "I.."

She was cut off abruptly as something banged on the TARDIS door.

"Rose, keep yourself safe." The Doctor said as he went to answer the door.

"No. I'm going to help you." Rose stood by him and held his hand.

He slowly opened the door to see a man. A man with a gun.

"Are you The Doctor?" he asked, holding his gun up, trigger half pulled.

"No, I'm not." The Doctor replied calmly.

The man scoffed and shot anyway.

"No!" Rose jumped in front of The Doctor just in time. The bullet strike her right below the chest. The Doctor slammed the door and held Rose.

"Rose, its fine. You're going to be alright." He said, blinking back tears.

"Doctor..." She said weakly. "I-I want you to know...yes.."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I would marry you." Her eyes shut.

"No. No, please. Rose..my Rose. Please, don't leave me. Not now." he sobbed in her shoulder.

She coughed and her eyes opened again, but not all the way.

"Rose, I can help." His hands began to glow with golden light.

Rose shook her head slightly. "Doctor, please...you have to let me go.."

One of his tears dropped onto her shirt. "I can't. I love you. I could never love anyone else." He looked at Rose as her eyes shut slowly. This time for good.

The Doctor laid her down carefully. Rose was still. He got up and tried incredibly hard not to cry more as he walked to the console.

After a minute or two, The Doctor could see golden light out of the corner of his eyes. He didn't believe it at first. Rose was gone, but he couldn't help but look and saw she was surround with regeneration energy. The Doctor stood back as the energy transferred into an empty plastic water bottle on the floor. Rose's eyes opened again, this time all the way. She sat up, turned around and smiled. Rose now had a brown highlight, but you could barely notice it.

The Doctor ran to her and hugged her tight. "I can't believe I almost lost you."

"You're never going to lose me that easily." She smiled and hugged him back.

He looked at her. "Let me try this again." He paused and smiled. "Rose, I would be honored...if you would marry me." The Doctor held her hands in his.

Rose held his hands tight. "Of course, I'll marry you. I love you with all my..hearts." She kissed him and he kissed back.

(I hope you all enjoyed this part! Don't worry, it's not the end!)