Perfect Couple

Rose and The Doctor were walking around 2519 Earth, when The Doctor took Rose back to the TARDIS.

"What's wrong, Doctor?" she asked.

"Nothing, in fact, everything is great. I just wanted to say something. Something I've wanted to say for the longest time. You are the most lovely, beautiful, and fantastic woman I've ever met. You brighten my day with just one smile and you are nothing less than the best. I guess what I'm trying to say is.....Rose Tyler, I love you," he replied happily.

Rose was absolutely speechless. She loved her Doctor from their first adventure.

She smiled lovingly at him and said, "Oh, Doctor, I love you, too."

The Doctor held his Rose close and kissed the top of her head, then he kissed her. Rose kissed him back.

The two most perfect people in love.

"Oh, and I almost forgot." He pulled out the bio-damper from his pocket. Rose looked into his eyes.

"It's a ring." She said with a smile. A tear of happiness ran done her cheek.

The Doctor smiled back at her and brushed the tear from her face.

"Rose, I want you to be happy. I love you with all of my hearts." He put the bio-damper on her finger. "This ring will keep you safe." The Doctor took Rose's hand as he went on one knee. "And, I would be absolutely honored if you would marry me." Rose looked at him and said.....

(Sorry it's short but the next part is going to come soon!)