Facts

Aries - If you want something from an Aries, just ask. Don't swerve around the point, just ask. Aries' are artistic and often romantic.

Taurus - Having a Taurus as a friend means having a friend for life. Taurus are honest about almost everything (almost).

Gemini - Loves to spend and will not tolerate any type of routine or anything boring. (Apparently, Gemini are freaks? Don't know if this is all round true, but it is with me :D).

Cancer - Can be intuitive and can have dreams that tell the future. Cancer's are creative.

Leo - They are actually kind of quiet, keeping an eye on what's going on around them, and helping the little guys if needed. Leo's are loyal.

Virgo - Like to be in order and tend to take notice of the tiniest details. Virgo's have good hearts.

Libra - Puts the needs and wants of others before their own. Libra's are some of the sweetest people you will ever meet.

Scorpio - When you say 'I love you' to a Scorpio, you'd better be sure that you mean it. Scorpio's are intelligent.

Sagittarius - Are often incredibly successful in what they do simply because they are positive that they'll be able to do it. Sagittarius have a charming sense of humour that can often get out of hand.

Capricorn - Judge you by your actions, not what you say. (Warning: Don't push a Capricorn to the edge or you'll be the one to go over.)

Aquarius - Always put others before themselves. Aquarius are loyal and have a fantastic appetite for fun.

Pisces - They know what is good for them but still go after the bad. Pisces can tell you're sad even when you have the biggest smile on your face.

A/N
I got all of these from
https://www.tumblr.com/search/zodiac, WTF Zodiac Signs