✙ Chapter 9 ✙

Hey!

Here's the next chapter! And, if you didn't notice, I changed the cover of my story! Oh, and I found somebody to play 'Hulk'----> Yeah! I'm sorry if this is rushed or if there are any mistakes. I've never written a chapter so fast in my life! I just wanted to get one more chapter out there before school started! I hope you guys enjoy! Tell me what you think! :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited: 12/27/14

I groaned as my eyes fluttered open to the sunlight streaming in through the nearest window, stretching across the sheets. I heard the faint sound of chirping birds from outside - God, I hate morning birds. There was an oak tree right outside my window that various birds rested in and chirped as they ruffled their feathers for another long day. Except, I wasn't at home; it took me a few minutes to realize that the tacky furniture, silky sheets, and blue walls weren't mine. This room wasn't my bedroom and the bed that I was currently lying in, which was undoubtedly comfortable, wasn't mine. I dragged my hand down my face, slowly waking up and feeling the ache throughout my body. I was hurting from my failed attempts to escape and my thigh was stiff from my stitches.

Wondering about the time, I stretched my hands across the mattress and rested them near my chest, before trying to hoist myself into a sitting position. But, I couldn't - my chest didn't leave the mattress, almost as if something was holding me down. What the hell? I thought, frowning in confusion until a loud snore came from behind me, causing my whole body to freeze. Fuck. Gritting my teeth together, I peered over the side of the bed at the floor where a lumpy pillow rested, along with an ugly quilt - but no Drew. I'm going to kill him. I attempted to hoist myself into a sitting position once again by pushing on the mattress, but I couldn't. Releasing a grunt of frustration, I looked down at the lower half of my body, instantly realizing why I couldn't sit upright. I was being pinned to the bed by a familiar tan arm - an arm that squeezed my waist tighter and dragged me closer to a warm body that sent sparks shooting through me.

When I felt his 'little buddy' against my butt cheek, I scowled and looked over my shoulder. There, pressed against my backside with his face buried in my hair splayed out on the pillow, was him. The guy that I wanted to murder in his sleep.

Drew.

His mouth was hanging open and I was relieved that he wasn't drooling on my hair. Another snore came from him, right near my ear. I took a deep breath; he was supposed to be sleeping on the floor. That was the sleeping arrangement, yet there he was, bravely snuggling against me with his 'little buddy' poking me in the butt.

I was being butt-raped.

Clenching my hand into a fist, I turned slightly in his hold on my waist and swung my fist down onto his chest. The mate-pull appeared as he jolted awake, gasping for air. His eyes flew open, filled with surprise and pain. His hold on my waist loosened and I grabbed his arm, throwing it away in disgust. I jerked upright with a wince and scooted away, glaring at him as he frantically searched around, almost as if he was expecting an intruder. When he only discovered me, he brushed his tousled hair out of his eyes and frowned. "You punched me!"

"No shit!" I shouted, untangling my legs from the sheets. "What the hell do you think you're doing?! You're supposed to be sleeping on the floor! What are you doing in my bed?!"

"It's my bed, sweetheart," he grumbled, rubbing his tired eyes. "And, the floor was uncomfortable - I couldn't go to sleep."

I shook my head. "That doesn't mean you come up here and make yourself at home, dipshit!"