I GOT AN INSPERATION

I got an idea for a new book from the picture I found.

It's called "The Queen Of Spaids"

I'm just now coming up with the description, so tell me if I should make the book or not....

The Queen Of Spaids description----

The Queen Of Hearts...ruler of all of us. She has the Diamonds working as her slaves, the Clubs working as her gardeners, and us, the Spaids, working as her butlers and waitresses. She is very cruel to all of us. The Diamonds are like walking skeletons, the Clubs look tired and worn out and some even lost their hands for falling asleep and trimming the roses at the same time, and us, we look like we are ghosts.

Sierra...is my first name, I'm a Spaid. I don't like the Queen of Hearts, she doesn't deserve us to work for her, she doesn't even deserve to be queen.

The good queen, dead. Alice, dead. We need them back to life. So I go on a mission to get the hearts of Alice and the good queen, I don't know her name, but I will soon learn it once I get her and Alice's heart. If I get them back, I can bring them back to life, at least I think I can.

The Queen of Hearts has their hearts, and I'm going to get them back.

It's probably not that good, but I just came up with this on the top of me head, so tell me of i should make the book or not.