I wrote this in class today...

R.I.P.
Taylor
3/3/16

I'm loving memory of Taylor. I didn't know her for long, but I was there for her, and she was there for me. Taylor was sweet, kind, wonderful, amazing, awesome, caring, loving, beautiful, and too many other things to list. I miss you very much, and so do your loved ones, and all of your friends. We love you Taylor.
-Emily

.....

I had a bad day. I almost broke down in 4th and 5th hour. I was thinking of Taylor, and myself. In 4th hour, I was taking a test, and I was trying to think, but I just stared at one word, taking the letters "r", "i", "p", and spelling "r.i.p". It made me just want to throw something across the room and cry. And then I had to answer a question, and it was quoted from a book that we had to read, and the line was "Why am I here?" And something else I can't remember, and I wrote a responce, and I almost cried. I just stared at it, rereading it.

Then in 5th hour, I was supposed to answer something, and it said..."Do you disagree or agree with the quote from the song "Beautiful" by Christina Agulera "words can't hurt me". And then I had to give an example of when words have either hurt me or not. I disagreed with it, and she played the song, and I just felt like bursting into tears.

So yea...that was sort of my day...

Wait-i left out something.

This morning, we had new assigned seats, and I say with my friend, and his "buddy" keeps calling me AIDS, and then he called me that, a lot. And I just wanted to strangle him, but also cry...

Yep...I doubt anyone (besides Laura) had a worse day than mine...if you did, I'm sorry for you...