mya house

Mya pov

today was fun. walking in the house bout to get ready for my date and text roc but my mom stop me.

"Mya were did you get money to go shopping from?"

"well my friend Jay dad gave us some money because I told her I don't have no money"

"dont be telling people we dont have money. they gone think we poor and can't afford it."

"mom we can't ! all she wanted to do was help" I said yelling

"whatever Mya"

"ok mom it wont happen again. and I can I go now I have a date to get ready for".

"ok and I want to met this kid".

Mya & roc convo

[boss Mya] wat time do you want me to get ready and were are we going?

[Double R] at 6 and it a surprise. bring a swimsuit tho

end of conversation

I get up and turn on the shower and put on some music. I have about an hour to get ready. so once I got out the shower I went to my room to find me something to wear. I decided to wear my new red crop top with my black cut up high waisted short with my red heels and I had to put on my swimsuit on underneath my clothes. I look at the clock to see how much time I have. it 5:30 so I had enough time to do my hair. I just wet it and put some hair stuff to make it curly. then I put on some eyeliner and some perfume on. now I was ready to go.

roc pov

just got out the shower. I put one some khaki short with a white truck fit shirt on. with my truck fit hat and chain on and some white converse. I put on some Cologne to top it off. it now 5:50 and I'm headed out to Mya house. finally arrived at her house. I text her and told her I was outside but she told me to come in. girls they never ready. I knock on the door and this lady who look just like Mya but with short hair open the door. she must be Mya mom.

"come on it. you must be chersanto? hi I'm Kim Mya mom"

"hi its nice to met you"

"have a sit she should be down any min. "

when Mya came down she was looking gorgeous I couldn't even speak right.

"hey roc you look good" said mya

"y---o---u look good your self"

"smile you ready?"

"yeah"

"bye mom see you later"

"alright kids you be safe ".