pick n save fight.

Mya pov

me and my baby was having a good time and all of sudden some chick walk up to roc even tho not his gf I was getting jealous but this bitch better not try nothing!

Tiffany : hey roc

roc: wassup

Tiffany: nothing getting my mom some stuff. I can't wait to the party tonight. smilin

Mya: who is this?

roc: just a friend

Tiffany : you wasn't saying that three hours ago.

Mya: the fuck is she talking bout roc?

roc: ....* just looking stupid*

Tiffany : yeah I thought so. see you later babe.

Mya: bitch bye.

Tiffany : don't call me no bitch Bitch

Mya: don't get fuck up In this store.

Tiffany : what is this poor little girl gone do.

Mya: *thinking bout to beat her ass.* walk up to Tiffany and started beating the fuck out of her.

roc finally broke it up. he pull Mya off her.

Mya: get the fuck off me.

roc : baby I didnt do nothing I promise.

Tiffany : *mad ass hell*. let her go come back to me.

roc: walking off looking for Mya.

roc pov

I paid for my shit and left. I found Mya and the car she was mad ass hell. I didn't wanna tell her but of she ask I have no choice.

roc : sorry bae

Mya: yeah whatever. not even yo gf yet and I had to beat a hoe ass. and wtf she talking bout roc?

roc: don't even know bae dont let her mess up our day. do u forgive me and she just and old Friend that I use to talk too.

Mya: yeah I forgive u. but if that bitch try something at the party tonight she gone get her ass beat again.

roc pov

I'm so happy me and Mya made up cause I love her and tonight at the party I'm going to make her my girl. but damn I do feel bad for lying to her bout Tiffany being my ex. I just drop off Mya at home so she can get some rest for the party.