date night with ray

its Saturday night and I'm getting ready for me and ray date. I'm so happy but scared at the same time. I'm all ready and ready to go. ray called me and ask me was I ready and I told him yeah. he said okay and we hung up.I called Mya and told her I was scared but she told me don't be be myself and I took her advice I told her I call her back cause is on his way. ray called and told me to come outside. I walk outside and he was standing outside looking all good he open my door and everything for me. when we both got in the car we both smile at each other. then he pulled off at first it was awkward but then ray started talking and we laughing and joking around. we finally made it to the fair and ask me was I ready for the rides and I told him fasho then he stared laughing then said I'm not.

Hour's later

Jay pov

ray won me a big o bear it pink in fluffy with a basketball in the middle it was so cute. yes I was happy. lol now we on the fairs wheel.

Jay: so bae why was u screaming like a girl?

ray: I was not

Jay : yes u was but it okay bae u still fine.

ray: you better not tell nobody not even Mya.

Jay: haha now u know I gotta tell my Bestfriend about this.

ray: come on man

Jay: lol okay I'm not. * in my head yes I'm. lol.

ray leanin and gave me a passionate kiss. omg can u say a girl had a perfect first date.

ray pov

I really was feeling Jay. so I wanted to make her night even special and romantic so why not kiss her while we on the fairs wheel. " so Jay you want go grab some to eat?. " yeah that fine" I reach out in grab her hand and she didn't hesitate to grab my hand back and we left. and now we headed to taco bell in my girl voice. we went inside to order our food we didn't eat inside Jay wanted us to eat in the car which was cool with me and we headed back to the car eat. we was laughing talking and eating. after we got done I pull off and went to Jay house. wen we arrive at Jay house I got out the car in open the door for her and I walk her to her porch and pull her pack so we can be lips to lips and we started kissing and I slip my tongue in asking entrance and we started having a tongue war until her mom open the door.

Jay pov

ray walk me to the porch in out of no where he pull me into him and we started kissing and he ask for entrance so I let him. and now we having a tongue war for a good five minutes.

Auntie/ mom: um Jay it time for u get in the house now. say goodbye your friend.

Jay : goodnight ray:)

ray: goodnight Jay:)

am stands for Auntie / mom

a/m excuse me miss lady who was that

Jay: mom that my boyfriend

a/m: I see. just take things slow baby I'm only looking out for u now tell me what happen in the morning all the details girlfriend.

Jay : lol mom u so silly but okay