next morning

Jay pov

the next morning I did my daily routine and headed out the door. I got to school and ran into ray he saw me looking all worry so he ask me was I okay and I told him about what happen last night and he told me that that was just some silly ass girl playing on my phone and he was right. skipping to lunch. so now it lunch time and I sat next to Mya and this girl keep muggin me and I was bout to say something but Mya stop me.

????. I'm the girl who called you last night.

I was confused like how tf did u get my number? . then she said

??? I'm ray ask girlfriend don't worry ray is just a cheater anyways.

I wanted to punch her in the face but I didn't. I don't believe that bitch ray ain't like that and he never went with a girl at our school cause I would know.

SKIPPING TO AFTER SCHOOL. IT TRYOUTS

it after school it tryouts time. we had to run drills. we had to partners up with somebody and throw the ball back and forth then we had to run three laps up and down the stairs then it was push up and sit up once that was done we had to split up into groups and play against each other. my team won tho.

finally it was time to go home. boy was I score. I couldn't wait to get home. finally made it home it. thank God it was Friday that means no homework.