date night

I hope you guys like it. this chapter bout to get real interesting . stay tune.

Mya pov

omg we been driving forever. roc were are u taking me I finally ask.

"we are here my love " roc said

this is beautiful. it nice dinner on the beach how romantic. I look at roc with a smile on my face.

"you like" roc said

"I love it. kissing him on his lips"

"smirk. that was nice "

we got out the car and walk to this

nice table in this lady who was dress up like chief came out with alot food on this tray . it was soul food. it was a nice night. but to top it off we took our clothes off and put on our swim stuff. we got in the water and roc started splashing me with water he thought it was funny. so I did it back. then roc pick me up and kiss me he bit my bottom lip asking for entrance so I let him. he slid his tongue in my mouth and our tongue was at war. he started talking My swimsuit top off an started sucking on my neck. it felt so good. then keep sucking until he got to my tittes and started sucking them soft and slow. I moan a little In his ear and that turn him on.

"would u be my first " roc said

"I dont think I'm ready for the D aka roczilla yet" I said

"when the time come could you be mines?"

"yes. kissing him with a little tongue

"okay. lets get you home it after a 11 clock. "

" okay.

we got in the car and roc started to sing. would if the sky was turning red I know we be safe right here in my bed laying face to face. I bust out laughing . "roc you so cute. "yeah ik". at my house now. " well I see you tomorrow at the party". I said. "okay beautiful but I might pick u up early. I need some help getting the party ready. so I call you in the morning " . "ok I said. kissing him one more time.

they soo cute!! would they be couple now? what up with Jay & ray is they gone finally talk. you have to keep reading to find out.