need advice

Mya pov

I need to call Jay cause this bitch Tiffany got me fuck up. I just want beat her ass again but how the fuck did she know I was poor I never told nobody and I hope roc didn't pay that no mind but one day I tell him but for now I need to call Jay and tell her wassup. ring ring ring. damn can this bitch pick up the fucking phone. "hello". hey girl guess what happen to me. so me and roc went on this wonderful date then today couple minutes ago we was at pick n save getting some shit for the party and out of nowhere this bitch name Tiffany. "wait hold up the crazy bitch?" . I don't know but anyways listen so she walk up to roc like hey roc and I'm like who is this bitch. so I ask roc like who is this and gone say that my friend and me and the girl exchange words then the bitch said something and I just went off we ended up fighting. yes I won and then she gone say roc we more then just friends u wasn't saying that three hours ago. I was like the fuck an then he gone say that nothing bae. idk what she talking bout. " girl that roc ex gf. she is crazy but roc love her a long time ago I don't know why they broke up but ever since he broke up with her she beeñ acting crazy. I'm surprise you didn't see her she go to our school. " forreal I don't know I never seen her before. "yeah girl but I don't think he cheating that boy love u and she mad that u got him and she can't get him back." yeah girl I think u right. "ik I'm right. but lets get our nails done and stuff before the party." well I think I should tell u something but don't judge me or tell nobody. "ok what?". I'm not rich I can't afford alot of things and well my dad he left us and my mom she trying to make a living for us. " ooo I see how bout I pay for it?." naw that ok. "come on Mya I don't wanna go by myself." ok after this one no more paying for my stuff. " I can't agree to that but for naw ok I come and get u and a couple of hours." ok.