making her my baby

ray pov

me and Jay was dancing and laughing having a good time. I think it time for me to tell her I love her and that she my everything but I hope she feels the same way bout me.well here goes nothing.

Ray: Jay can I tell u something

Jay: yes

Ray: do u have a bf?

Jay: nope but I hope tonight I will

Ray: there something I need to get off my mind.

Jay: ok go head

Ray: I love u and I want to be with u

Jay:*shock* I love u too and yes I be ur gf.

I'm so happy she said yes me and Jay together finally ..

Mya pov

me and roc been dancing all night and laughing joking around. we finally sat down he pull me close to him and he kiss my lips.

Roc: can I ask u something

Mya: anything

Roc: will u be my gf?

Mya: only if u promise to stay loyal to me and never lie about anything even if it hurt.

Roc: I promise.

roc pov

I'm so happy we are together now. but damn lie bout me and Tiffany. o my! speaking of her she show up with her crew I already know shit bout to go down.

Tiffany: roc wassup

Mya: bitch move around

Tiffany: shut up. ain't nobody talking to u.

Mya: idgaf. but I'm talking to u and what u gone do nothing.

Tiffany: roc get her.

Roc: Tiffany u and yo friend need to leave.

Tiffany: you said I can come. don't let me tell yo little girlfriend what happen today.

Mya: bitch nothing happen he was with me today fuck you mean.

Tiffany: so he didn't tell you this morning we fuck. yes we fuck and it was good.

Mya pov

Tiffany: so he didn't tell you this morning we fuck. yes we fuck and it was good.

I compeletly blink the fuck out then I snap. I punch her dead in the face and then her friends tried to jump me but Jay tag that ass. roc pull me off her and ray pull Jay off one of the girls. an we exchange words but them hoes was not on nothing.

Roc: baby let me explain

Mya: don't I'm leaving fuck u roc and we are over.

Mya pov

I ran out all I could do was cry. I swear I love that boy but damn we haven't even been together that long and he cheated. I'm so over it. soon as I made it home