the day after.

Mya pov

it Sunday morning and I woke up with make up all over my face and on my pillow. I decided to change my pillow and sheets. then I turn on my phone to see five miss calls and text from Jay and ray and miss calls from roc but I really don't even wanna talk to roc because he could of had told me the truth but instead he wants to lie. I text ray and Jay back and told them I was fine and I catch up with them tomorrow at school. then turn my phone back off. I got up and took a shower and put on some jogging pants and hoodie didn't really feel like dressing up anyways. I went down stairs to see a note that said "I be back later love mom" . I honestly don't even care bout that note cause she don't never be home anyways is like I'm raising my little sister on my own with no money. I went back up stairs and got jayla ready put her in the tub and put her on some cute leggings with the black and white polka dot shirt and put her hair in a pony tail with her black and white sandals then we headed out to get breakfast. I'm so glad I still have some money left over from getting my nails done with jay. I took Jayla to her favorite place to eat then we went to the park and let her run around with her friends. it seem like im her mom this shit is crazy. but I guess it life. I spend my Sunday with my little sister and we watch movies and did our homework.