Welcome to Golden Suites

~^-^~

Standing before the two was an 18 floor hotel, that was beautiful in Naruto's opinion. The walls were a brown rock and there were huge windows to every room, some covered by the inside residents in maroon curtains. Right on top of the front door there was a medium-sized sign labeling the building, 'Golden Suites'. Naruto smirked as he got out of the car, before it fell slightly, 'Looks expensive' he thought dejectedly, his eyes downcast slightly before Sasuke's hand snaked into Naruto's and he gave him a light squeeze.

"Don't think about that. I'll take care of it" Sasuke whispered, pretty much reading his boyfriend's mind. Naruto nodded, his smile perking up again.

The two walked inside and Naruto stopped dead in his tracks, his mouth agape. The lobby was huge and beautiful! As soon as you walked in there was a small sitting area with a leather black couch, matching twin chairs, and a glass top coffee table with a pile of magazines on it. To the left was a small cafe, a few people scattered inside on computers or reading books while they ate their sandwiches' or drank their coffees'. To the right of the sitting area was two large doors that apparently lead to a rather large conference room. Then, just past the sitting area was the front desk with a brunette girl sitting there typing away on her computer, and on both sides of that was two staircases that lead to a balcony with the elevators. Sasuke chuckled at Naruto's antics before dragging him through the sitting area and to the front desk.

"Hello." Sasuke said, catching the girl's attention.

"Hello! How may I help you today?" She asked, turning her full attention to the two men in front of her.

"I have a reservation" Sasuke said plainly, intertwining his fingers with Naruto a tad more.

"Ah, yes. Last name?" The girl asked, turning back to the computer her fingers on the keyboard ready to type.

"Uchiha," Sasuke said, his eyes on Naruto. Naruto just swayed back and forth slightly as he continued to look about the lobby, looking at every last detail.

"Ah, yes. Here we are. Would you like Valet parking?" She asked, clicking a few times, looking at Sasuke out of the corner of her eyes.

"Ah, yes." Sasuke said, nonchalantly. Looking back at her as she slid a plastic card into a brochure and handed it to Sasuke. Taking it, Sasuke handed her his keys.

"Thank you, Have a wonderful stay at Golden Suites." She chirped happily, waving the two good-bye. As Sasuke started to walk away, Naruto turned to the girl and smiled, waving to the girl.

Turning back to Sasuke, Naruto whispered, "How did you do this?"  

Sasuke smiled as they reached the top of the stairs and pressed the button for the elevator. "Easily. But, don't you worry about it." Sasuke said as they stepped into the empty elevator and he pressed the button to the top level. The button read 'Penthouse' but Naruto tried not to be so easily impressed by their floor level. 

_________

'This is amazing!' Naruto thought as he walked into the large room. There was one gigantic king sized bed with two side tables on either side, lamps securely on them. The was a large bay window with maroon drapes on either side. Naruto walked to the window and looked down, smirking as he saw Sasuke's car and the valet walking to the car side and plopping in, starting the car and drove it to its parking space.

"Do you like it?" Sasuke asked from the kitchen, the hole in the wall let Naruto see the cocky smirk on Sasuke's pale lips. Naruto smirked as well before strolling to the bed and laying down, since Naruto had already taken off his shoes, he stretched out his toes and yawned quietly.