Hospitalized and the park

Disclaimer: *insert witty reason as to why I dont own Naruto* Belongs to Misashi Kisimoto.

~^-^~

~Sasuke's P.O.V~

Naruto had been hospilatized for not even 2 days before the police started to question him about his dad. It took hours and it exhausted Naruto. Both mentally and physically. Mentally because, well THAT'S the reason he's in the hospital, and physically because of all the talking and stress on his heart it takes a LOT out of him. Well, there is a good thing... He said that he loved me too.

I smiled at myself, as a nurse came into the waiting room I was in to tell me that I could go see Naruto now. I nodded and whispered a thanks and glided past her. As I was about to go down the hallway Naruto's room was in, when I suddenly crashed into a pink headed girl with large green eyes, Sakura Haruno.

"Oh! Sasuke-kun! Just the person I was looking for. Can I talk to you for a minute?" Sakura asked, seriousness in her voice. I sighed.

"I'd love to Sakura, but I'm on my way to see Naruto and--" I was cut off by the annoying pinkette.

"Perfect! So your free right now... Follow me!" Sakura said, completely ignorning me and walking toward the waiting room I was just in.

"Sakura, I really can't. Naruto's expecting me..." I said as Sakura turned around.

"Sasuke... I need to talk to you, about Naruto... It's really important," Sakura said, as she turned around again and went into, the waiting room. I heaved a sigh and looked at Naruto's door before I stalked to the waiting room as well...

(I am an annoying fangirl. SASUKE-KUN!)

"YOU KNEW!" I practicly shouted at the scared pinkette in front of me. She was shaking and cowering in her chair.

"Yes, but Naruto didn't know that I knew!" Sakura said, trying to defend herself.

Confused? Okay then, how about I explain... Apparently, Sakura KNEW that Naruto was getting beaten by his dad and DIDN'T tell anyone! And then after Naruto was admitted to the hospital, She told people why and now EVERYONE at school thinks that Naruto made it up, or that he deserves to be beaten by his dad!

"Sakura... You have no place trying to defend yourself. You knew, you didnt tell anyone. Instead you watched from the sidelines as Naruto got hurt. Then, as if to make it any better you gossip to people about it and now everyone thinks that Naruto's lying..." I fumed.

"I-I know, Sasuke-kun... It's just--" Sakura started to say.

"No. I don't want your excuses. I want you to make this right. Don't talk to Naruto, until you have set this right, got it!?" I growled, glaring into her dull green eyes. She nodded and I headed for the door and left without another word to the ignorant girl.

Pissed off, I stalked to Naruto's room. I opened his door only to be welcomed by a pair of arms wrapping around my neck suddenly. I gasped as I looked at the smiley golden haired boy clinging to my neck.

"Aren't you supposed to be in bed??" I asked, looking into Naruto's big pools of blue, questioningly.

"Well, your usually here as soon as the cops leave. And when you weren't I got worried so I was just on my way to find you when you opened the door. And well... Here we are!" Naruto said with a ear to ear smile, that I haven't seen in weeks.

"Sorry, I was caught up with..." I paused and glared down the hall, "Something," I finshed.

"What type of 'something'??" Naruto questioned, taking his arms from around my neck did the in-air quotation marks around something.