Naruto's cover up and other thoughts.

Disclaimer: If i owned Naruto, Sasuke would have never left, Sakura wouldn't even be a character, and Naruto would be Hokage already! So, no i don't own Naruto *sobs*

~^-^~

"So?? Are you going to tell me, or are you just going to stare at me??" Sasuke asked in a teasing tone, trying to ease the growing tension...

  "Actually, i want some tea... Would you like some tea??" Naruto asked hurriedly as he scrambled up from his spot on the couch and headed toward the kitchen. Sasuke just sighed and let Naruto make some tea. 'I'm going to make him tell me sooner or later...'  Sasuke thought as he stared out to the window next to him when he suddenly noticed Minato's black ford focus with his company logo, "Namikaze Inc.", on it pull into the apartment building... "I thought Minato already left for work??"  Sasuke thought as he fast walked into the kitchen, only to bump into Naruto and his steaming hot tea.

  "OUCH!! WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING, TEME!!" Naruto yelled, but he was hushed by Sasuke's face and Sasuke's hand over Naruto's mouth.

  "I thought your dad already left for work?" Sasuke asked.

  "He did, why?" Naruto asked cocking his head to the side slightly.

  "Well then why did he just pull into the parking lot??" Sasuke questioned as he got a towel to clean up the spilled tea.

 "What?!" Naruto asked kinda loud, just as there was a knock at the door. "Shit, if he asks where i am, tell him you haven't seen me! And act sick!!" Naruto whispered as he quickly headed to the back room.

  Sasuke sighed as he quickly changed into a shirt, sweatpants, and ruffled his hair so it looked messy before he went to answer the door. Once Sasuke got to the door, it showed the face of a very pissed off Minato and revealed, hopefully, a very sick Sasuke.

  "Oh, Sasuke? Are you okay? You look quite sick..." Minato paused, apparently looking at something, "Oh, um... Im sorry for intruding, i just needed to find my son. The school called me asking if he was actually at home sick or if he was skipping. So i just came to check." Minato continued. 

  "No, im sorry..." Sasuke croaked, as Minato waved good-bye and took his leave. Sasuke sighed as he shut the door and turned around only to see Naruto's shoes and backpack in plain view. 'Naruto you idiot..."  Sasuke thought as he facepalmed and walked toward the back room where Naruto was... Not. "What the hell?? I watched him walk back here!!" Sasuke thought as he looked all around the room, until he noticed that the window was open and one of his pairs of shoes were missing. "Naruto, you sly fox." Sasuke said aloud, shaking his head. "That idiot left for school!" Sasuke yelled, exasperated.

~Naruto's P.O.V~

  I knew Minato was there, at Sasuke's apartment. I knew that i would be dead if he found out that i was there. I mean, what happened this morning with Sasuke was... Weird. I mean he usually doesn't care that much about my injuries... Whats up with him... Gah! He frustrates me!! Damnit!! Damn Sasuke, damn Minato, damn my life, damn--

  "Are you just going to stand there or are you going to get to class, Mr. Uzumaki??" Konoha high school's princapal, Tsunade, said as she handed me my schedule. 

  "Oh, s-sorry, ma'am." I said looking up, grabbed the paper and was about to walk away but was stopped by Tsunade.

  "What happened to your face, Naruto?" Tsunade questioned, standing infront of me again.

  Think Naruto, think! She can't find out about Minato... If she does... the beatings will get worse...

  "I got caught up by some guys on the way here... They beat me up pretty bad... One had a knife so when i struggled, well..." I said trailing off, trying very hard not to start to break down from the truth...

  "I see..." Tsunade said staring at my face taking in every emotion that dared show itself... Damn! Why am i so emotional and stupid today! I thought as Tsunade continued, "Well, go to the nurse and get that cleaned up, then please report to my office..." 

  I nodded and headed to the nurse with a sigh, leaving Tsunade in the hallway. I didn't waste any time to get to the nurse... These marks were hurting more and more as the air and my tears landed on them, without a care. I sighed again as i entered nurse Shizune's office and sat in a chair in front of her desk. I waited until she finally looked away from her computer and saw my face, she gaped at the blood and the marks. 

  "M-Mr. Uzumaki... What happened?? Here sit over here so i can clean those up.." Shizune said as she guestured to a bed in the back of her office. I sat down as Shizune spoke again, "So, What happened??"

  "Well, some guys started to beat me up," i paused, pulling up my shirt so she could see the bruise. She nodded then i continued, "Then when i started to fight back one of them pulled out a knife and started to cut my face." I finished.

  Shizune, who was now sitting in front of me, had a confused look on her face, "Did you fight back at all, Naruto? Because if you were fighting anyone then there would be a least blood or calasius showing on your hands... But there's nothing" Shizune said as she examined my hands. I pulled my hands away slightly, but she grasped them harder. "Naruto..." Shizune said sternly, looking at my face. 

  Im not gonna answer... not gonna say another word, if i do i wont forgive myself... Not another word.

  Shizune apparently saw the determination on my face, because she sighed and let go of my hands, now focusing on my face. She got up and poured some proxide on a small cloth then walked back over to me, gently dabbed the cloth on my face. When it started to sting i quickly jumped up and ran over to the other side of the room, pressing my back to the wall. 

  "Naruto?" Shizune questioned, "Did it hurt?? If so, im sorry... Im just checking to see if there's any infection, and from your reaction there is... Please, come back over here." Shizune motioned to the bed again, i brought my hand up to my face gently touching it, and sighed. I walked over to the bed in defeat and sat down. 

  Shizune smiled, she brought the cloth the my face and dabbed my face some more. It was stinging worse and worse. It got to the point that i started to clench my teeth and clench the sheets on the bed, crumpling them in my fist. She then got another cloth and poured more proxide and brought it up to the other side of my face. and it stung... really bad...

(Im a Naruto page break. Dattebayo!)

  I finally left Shizune's office about two hours later, my face covered in bandages and an icepack taped to my side, because i refused to take it. I finally made it to Tsunade's office, i knocked on the door and stepped one step back. 

  "Come in!" Tsunade yelled through the door, i opened the door slowly and looked around. Then i turned around and shut the door again, because JUST MY LUCK there were cops, COPS!, in Tsunade's office! Shit! Oh god, i can't lie to the cops! They'll ask me for pictures of the "guys" who beat me up!! I might get into even worse trouble if i don't tell them right away! Wait... What if, i don't tell them. What if, i run... Run away from Minato, the cops, konoha, everything! I wouldn't be leaving anything, too valuable behind... Well, except for... Sasuke...

~^-^~

Sorry these are so short! Im trying to make them longer, i promise! 

Press button #1 for some upcoming yaoi, SasuNaru action!!

press button #2 for the police to catch and question Naruto.

Press button #3 for Naruto to finally confess everything to Sasuke

Press button #4 to comment, rate, and subscribe, while i fix the buttons up above!!

~Alex