Saved Runaway and Sasuke's confession

Disclaimer: Still don't own this epicness, But im working on it ;) 

~^-^~

  That's it! I had my mind set and was about to leave when the door swung open and Tsunade grabbed my arm. She pulled me back into her office, and sat me down into a chair.

  "Where exactly were you planning to go, Mr. Uzumaki?" A police officer, Itachi Uchiha, said looking at me pointedly.

  Great, even more shit to make this even worse. I have never been able to lie very well, especially to Itachi. I'm actually surprised I kept up the secret about my dad, for THIS long. What has it been... Since I was 5? Yeah... That seems about right.

  "Naruto...?" Tsunade asked, bringing me back to reality.

  "Oh sorry. I was actually just, ummm...." I trailed off as I stared into Itachi's eyes. Some say that when Itachi is angry, that you can see a red glint in his eyes. In fact, I kind of see it now. Scary.

  "You were just what?" Itachi asked, cocking his head slightly to the side.

  I sighed in defeat. "I was going to runaway..."

  "Why? It's not like you have anything to hide, Naruto... Or, do you?" Another officer, I didn't know, asked.

  "I do..."

  "Well, what is it?" Itachi asked.

  "I wasn't beaten up by just random guys..." I stated, suddenly finding my jeans very interesting.

  "Who was it then?" Itachi asked, fishing for more.

  I shook my head, scared.

  "Naruto, all we can do is help. We just want this to stop. Who is doing this to you, Naruto?! I was looking at your file, and from the looks of it, these were all done by the same person..." Itachi said, exasperated as he pulled out a bunch of photos of my past injuries. I looked at the first picture, the first time my dad beat me. I had said "dattebayo", which was a word my mom used when she was nervous. Too many times, and Minato gave me a black eye. My arm and collarbone were broken and my lips were all busted and bruised. I winced at the memory. 

  Then I found the picture that belonged to the worst beating I ever had. When I was twelve, I started to smile all the time, even when Minato was beating me, I would just smile. He hated it. That night he told me to my face to go die, and if I did he wouldn't give a shit. And all I did was just sit there and smile, which pissed him off more, so he choked me and stabbed a knife into my hand, pinning it to my shoulder. Then he took my blood and wrote "Dead to me" on my face. Finally he threw me out the window. I was found 2 hours later, past midnight, by a passing police car.

  A tear started to fall down my face. I looked up at Itachi again, he had distress written all over his face. "Are you in an abusive relationship, Naruto?"

  I shook my head.

  "What is it then? Naruto... I swear that if you tell us now, that we will go and arrest this person on the spot! I promise!" Itachi said as he bent down to my level and shook me slightly.

  "I'll only tell you and Granny Tsunade... No one else." I finally said. Itachi smiled slightly then told everyone to leave. He took a chair then asked me again.

  "What's happening to you, Naruto?" I sighed as I twittled my thumbs.

  "The person abusing me is, Minato Namikaze." I stated plainly, no other emotion but fear.

  "Minato!? But he's your father!" Tsunade gaped and I shook my head.

  "No, he was my father. He stopped when I was twelve. Thats when he told me that I was dead to him," I said, tears starting to prick my eyes.

  "How long has this been happening?" Itachi asked, pulling out a small notebook and a pencil, suddenly started to write something down.

  "Since I was 5."

  "For 13 years!? Why didn't you do anything sooner!?" Tsunade questioned.

  "Because I always told myself that one day, the beatings would stop. And that I would have my father back. And when they never did, I believed that my mom was waiting to help me at the right time," I said, my voice cracking and breaking at certain points.

  "Do you know why he beats you?" Itachi questioned.

  I felt a lump form in my throat and chills run down my body, I shivered and tried to swallow down the lump. "He believes... That I killed my mom," I said, tears now flowing freely down my face. I sniffled.

  "Your mother died in childbirth. There was no way that, that's your fault." Tsunade said in disbelief.

  "I know, but that's what he thinks and what I think sometimes too..." I stated regretfully.

  "Im so sorry, Naruto. If only I had known sooner... I would've stopped it." Itachi said, his voice full of sorrow.

  I shook my head again. "No, I have never told anyone. Not even Sasuke..." I whispered and Itachi looked at me wide-eyed.

  "Not even Sasuke? But you two tell eachother everything!" Itachi gasped.

  "I know."