Hotel antics

Disclaimer: I don't own any characters, only the plot and sexiness that pertains to the plot.

Author's note: Just a quick one, no worries. So I was rereading the first few chapters and I was thinking... Do you guys think I should rewrite the first chapter?? My writing style has seriously changed since that time, and I wouldn't change what had happened, I would just want a better base for the story. So just comment below and let me know your opinion. Thank you!

~^-^~

"Alright, Sasuke! I'm ready!" Naruto said, his voice louder than it needed to be so early in the morning. Sasuke groaned as he turned his head to look at the clock on the bedside table. '4:23 am' It read, which made Sasuke growl as he rolled his eyes then turned to look at the blonde.

"Ready for what?" Sasuke asked, his voice groggy and tired. He was unable to sleep with Naruto's tossing, turning, and constantly waking up throughout the night. At one point, apparently, he had been granted the ability to sleep and there was no doubt in Sasuke's mind that he took it with gratitude.

"To go.... uh, swimming..." Naruto said, his voice lowered as he eyed the time as well, knowing Sasuke would not be happy with him for waking him up so early for something so childish.

"Swimming.. Ah yes.. Okay.. But, em. Naruto come here for a second.." Sasuke muttered, using a long finger to beckon the bright boy closer. Hesitantly, Naruto moved to the side of the bed and bent down so he was close to Sasuke's level. Naruto was taken by surprise (although he was expecting to be hit) when Sasuke sat himself up on one elbow and used his other hand to lift Naruto's chin so that their lips could meet, properly. Sasuke pulled away and smirked at the blush on the other male's cheeks. "We can swim later, but why don't you lay down with me for a bit.." Sasuke said, the smirk evident in his voice. Naruto's blush grew a little deeper when he nodded and crawled into the bed, Sasuke wrapping his arms around Naruto's waist. 

_________________________

"Naruto! If you woke me up at 4:30 a.m. saying that your ready, why aren't you ready now??" Sasuke asked, exasperatedly at the blond who was sitting on the side of the bed, being uncharacteristically quiet. "Naruto?" Sasuke called, walking toward the blond. "Naru?" Sasuke said, reaching a hand out to the blonde, tapping his broad shoulder. Naruto shook his head and turned to look at Sasuke, a smile plastered on his face. But Sasuke knew better then that. Naruto's seemingly fake smile, wasn't his normal shit-eating grin, and it most certainly didn't reach his ever-blue eyes.

   "What's wrong?" Sasuke asked, sitting down next to the blond, a slightly worried look on his face.

   Naruto looked down again, as if defeated. "My head just won't shut up.." Naruto admitted, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "I couldn't sleep last night, or this morning, and my head just keeps telling me," Naruto hesitated, not exactly sure how to explain his thoughts. "It's your fault your father hated you. You killed your mother.." Naruto whispered, mocking the voice in his head. Sasuke sat there, shock and worry wracked his brain. 'How could I not have noticed Naruto's suffering?' He asked himself, before seemingly finding the answer. 'You didn't notice when his father was beating him all theses years, how could you notice now?' He answered his own question, making him feel stupid in an abundant of ways.

   Sasuke pushed himself out of his mind, slowly wrapping his arms around the blond, pulling him into an embrace. "You didn't kill your mother, Naru." Sasuke muttered, rocking them back an forth in a soothing fashion.

    The two sat like that for awhile, just rocking back and forth. It wasn't until Naruto had completely calmed down, that they broke apart and decided to head to the pool. Which was below the lobby, in an underground sort of water park. Once they stepped inside, Naruto stopped, surprise written all over his face but with a tang of excitement in his eyes.