Urgency

Disclaimer: I've had a break through! I am no where close to owning anything.

But Luckily for you my little lovelies. I just recently got the new Naruto Shippuden Ninja Storm Generations 3 for my birthday and I'm over flowing with feels sooo :P

Belongs to Misashi Kisimoto

~^-^~

In their fit of soft kisses and elaborate groping the two had made their way to the large bed. Naruto's knees unlocking as they hit the edge of the bed, making the two fall, one on top of the other. Sasuke brought his knees up the sides of Naruto's bare legs, causing friction between the two. Moans bubbled up Naruto's throat as the intenseness of the kiss continued. Sasuke nipped at Naruto's lower lip, causing the surprised blond to gasp, allowing Sasuke to sneak his tongue into Naruto's cavern. The two fought for dominance, but ended quickly with a grunt from Naruto.

  Sasuke's needy hands ran over Naruto's chest lightly, each finger tracing over the scars on his chest. Sasuke's fingers roaming around the bare chest, finding the perky nipples, pinching them slightly. Naruto grunted in the kiss, his body shifting underneath Sasuke. Sasuke's other hand slowly started to take the towel away, but was halted by Naruto's hand. The kiss broke and the two looked at each other.

"I-I cant.. I'm sorry..." Naruto whispered, sitting up and readjusting his towel.

Sasuke shook his head, "No, no. I'm sorry. Here, how about you go get dressed and I'll make us some dinner. Okay?" Sasuke said, lifting himself off the bed. Naruto looked saddened but nodded, Sasuke smirked, leaning down on the bed again and giving Naruto another quick kiss on the lips. "I'll wait for you. Don't worry about it." Sasuke whispered, once again lifting himself off the bed and heading towards the kitchen area to make dinner.

As Sasuke looked around the kitchen cabinets, He just about said Fuck it and ordered a pizza when a certain white styrophom cup with orange designs caught his attention. 'Naruto's favorite' Sasuke thought as he grabbed the cup of ramen and set it on the counter. 'Now what am I going to eat?' Sasuke thought, before remembering the tomato Soba Noddles he had bought. Smirking, Sasuke grabbed both of the noddles added water and put Naruto's in the microwave and his own on the stove. 'Just like when we were kids.' Sasuke reminisced as the noddles cooked. Since he had a minute, he peeked around the corner hoping to have a eyeful of sweet, sweet Naruto ass. But frowned when he saw Naruto already dressed in a white t-shirt and his favorite orange sweatpants, laying on the bed flipping through the channels on the TV.

Defeated, Sasuke went back to the kitchen and finished making the noddles, setting both of them on a tray, he slowly brought them into the bedroom. "Oh Naruto~ I've got your favorite." Sasuke said, going over to the side of the bed that Naruto was on and setting down the tray, handing Naruto his ramen.

"Yay! Ramen!" Naruto said, excitement heavy in his voice. "Oh Sasuke, Look! Aladdin is on!" Naruto said, as Sasuke sat down on the other side of the bed.

"Oh yeah? Man, I haven't seen this movie in years." Sasuke mused, recalling the old memory of this movie. The first and the very last time he saw it, as well as every time in between, was when he was with Naruto. It was, well, it was their movie, so to speak. They had watched it dozens of times, at one point they could even quote all the words, with the movies help, of course.

"Ney! Sasuke! Do you think we could watch a movie?" Five-year-old Naruto Namikaze had asked his best friend, Sasuke Uchiha. The two toddlers had just gotten done with their morning classes and Naruto's dad, Minato, wasn't due to pick him up for a couple of hours. Not like Naruto had any problem with that.