Memories

Disclaimer: No owns over here... Not even one~ All in good time my dear children

~^-^~

I saw a beautiful teenage girl running through the park, her long red hair flowing behind herself in the wind. Her laughter filling the air as she ran to the slide and hid behind it, playfully switching sides. She stood up suddenly and waved in my direction, "Aw! Naru! Come play on the swing with me!" The woman said, running over to the swings and plopping down on one. I got up slowly and walked over to her, slightly confused. "Naru! Your so big! I hope you haven't forgotten me!" The woman said with a huge smile, chuckling slightly and I sat down on the swing next to her.

I smirked awkwardly, "I'm sorry..." I said, looking down at the sand at our feet.

The woman's mouth gaped a little, then as she closed it she sighed. "I'm your mother, silly boy! You know~~ The woman who gave birth to you and carried you for 9 months!!" My mom yelled exasperated, a smile crossing her face. "Didn't Minato show you my scrapbooks!! Any pictures??" Mom asked, the wind blowing her hair across her face.

"Huh, no... Minato doesn't show me any pictures. He says I don't deserve to see them," I said shyly, my bangs covering my eyes.

"What?? No pictures? But Minato loved those scrapbooks..." Mom said clearly confused, she gasped then said, "What? 'Don't deserve to'?? What does that mean??" Looking at me, her brown eyes filled with confusion, worry and anger.

"H-he thinks that I k-killed y-you by being b-born...." I stammered as my mom gasped and did the most unexpected thing.... She hugged me. She brought her hand up to the back of my head, stroking my hair lightly.

"Naruto.... what happened after I died..?" Mom asked quietly, breaking the hug and sitting in the sand at my feet. I let out a shaky breath, tears glazing my eyes as I went through all of my memories, going to the very first one.

"Um... well, Minato was perfectly fine until I turned 5... since then he has been beating me for being too much like you... I smiled all the time even when I wasn't happy, I started to say Dattebayo when I was 12. Minato didn't like that, he said I was too much like you and whenever I did anything like you I was cursing your grave..." I said letting out a shaky breath. I looked at my mom, her face was full of worry, anger, and determination... It was a little intimidating, but it didn't phase me.

"Oh my poor Naru! I'm so sorry I left you! I didn't want to! Trust me, I fought hard to stay with you! Even if my mother didn't want me to have a child at my age.." Kushina said, sobbing slightly. I looked up suddenly.

"Who's your mom?" I asked, not realizing I had said it.

"My mom?" Kushina questioned, then gasped. "My mom! Tsunade! Tsunade is my mom! You could stay with her and my dad, Jirayia!" Kushina exclaimed quickly, jumping up from the ground and wiping the tears from her face. Her face grew determind, but then softened. She looked up to the sky that suddenly grew very dark, like a shadow. "He's found you." Kushina said softly.

"What?! Who has? Im confused! Tsuande-obaachan is your mom!??" I exclaimed, looking around at the dark sky and the now, shaking ground.

"Naruto!!" A voice resounded through the park. It sounded familiar, but I couldn't quite place the voice with a face.

"Yes, Tsunade is my mother. Go to her Naruto. Now, your waking up. Our time together is up, for now. I will see you again okay? Whenever you need me just come to this park. And remember Naru, I love you always have, always will. Good-bye." Mom said as she reached out to hug me, but instead of feeling her embrace, she disappeared as soon as she got close enough.

"I love you, too. Mom." I said as tears filled my eyes.

~~~~

~Sasuke's P.O.V~

I grew worried about half an hour ago, considering Naruto had been gone for several hours. I walked through town and looked at the local Ramen shops, wherever I could think of, no luck. I started to grow hopeless, but I continued to walk, when I heard talk of Naruto running through the abandoned part of town.

Once I ran to the other side of town and I found him. He was face down in the soil of an old, unused park. At first, I thought he was dead but he was still breathing, thank kami... I rushed over to him and held in head in my lap. "Naruto... Naruto...! Naruto!" I exclaimed, gently wiping the dirt off the poor blonde's face. "Naruto! Wake up. Open your eyes... please," I said slightly softer. A moment later Naruto sucked in a big breath, as his eyes fluttered open. His shappire eyes were slightly hazed, but quickly focused as Naruto woke up.

"S-Sasuke!? How did you find me?" Naruto asked in a small voice, his eyes filled with surprise and confusion.

"People talk," I whispered, as I started to hug Naruto.

Hesitantly he started hug back. "Huh, Sasuke??" Naruto said quietly, gently pulling away from me. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes, his pure blue orbs casted over a confused haze.

"What's wrong??" I asked, wiping the new tears off his face.

"I saw her.. I saw my mom..," Naruto said quietly with a sad smile.

"You did?" I asked quietly, helping Naruto sit up.

"Yeah, and she told me she loved me... and I told her about Minato, and she--" Naruto said as he jumped to his feet, realizing something and ran out of the park without hesitation.

"N-Naruto!?" I asked, jumping up and running after the blonde.

_________________________

~At Tsunade and Jirayia's house~

After a bit of running I had finally caught up to Naruto, but he had stopped in front of a house.

"Huh, Naruto??" I asked, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah?" Naruto asked, not looking at me as he knocked on the big mahogany doors.

"Where the hell are we?" I asked, as the door swung open to reveal none other than our school principal, Lady Tsunade.

"Naruto?? Sasuke? What are you doing here??" Tsunade asked, stepping outside and closing the door.

"I need to talk to you, Tsunade-obaachan." Naruto said urgently.

"About??" Tsunade asked, raising an elegant brow questioningly.

Naruto's shoulders visibly tensed as he answered her, "Its about my mom... your daughter..." Naruto said, and Tsunade smiled warmly.

~^-^~

Kon'nichiwa!! Sooooo sorry I haven't posted this story in soo long!

there are many reasons for this:

1) Honestly I thought it sucked

2) I never got any feedback for this story until just recently so, i had absolutely no motivation to write it...

But because I love you guys and a select few convinced me to write more ;) I love you guys!

Thank you, Darkyaoilover and Dessafayemariz!!

~AlexUchimaki