For Naruto's safety

Disclaimer:
*raises finger to speak*
Naruto: *covers Alex's mouth* we know.
Sasuke: *smirks* yeah, you dont own us. We all know that.

~^-^~
"Where do we go from here?" Sasuke asked, rubbing his hands together as he looked between Itachi and the sleeping blonde on the other side of the glass door. "He doesnt want to keep running. Its senior year, and he wants to celebrate that." He explains.

"We should call Tsunade-sama in the morning. Its whatever she wants to do. Im sorry, but if she says to keep running, we'll have to. For Naruto's safety." Itachi explains, slowly standing and placing a hand on the boys back. "Anyway, you should get some rest." He says before opening the sliding glass door and walking inside, leaving Sasuke alone in the warm, though crisping air.

He didnt know what to do, he wanted to abide by Naruto's wishes. But he wasnt sure he could defy Tsunade. Actually, the raven was almost positive he couldn't. That woman had more willpower than a bull on steroids. It was seemingly impossible to argue with her. Which, Sasuke had done a number of times and would not recommend.

Regardless, the raven yawned, slowly bringing himself to his feet and walking inside. Closing the glass door behind him, he looked around, smiling softly at Naruto and Itachi. The blonde was asleep the moment his head touched the pillow. But to get him there, that was difficult. But also, long forgotten. Itachi, who had walked in not a minute before his younger brother, had just settled down on the couch and was already snoring. They both must be exhausted. Drained. Something that Sasuke wasn't. He wasn't tired, he was afraid to close his eyes.

All he could think about was how much he had been running. He was running from something he had no attachment to, besides Naruto. Regardless, he had no other reasons. Minato was no threat to anyone in the community, he was admired, actually.

Minato Namikaze, CEO of Namikaze Enterprises, a widowed father. He was admired by many for still being on his feet. Even Sasuke admired him, for a time. But ignorance is a poor fool. It blinds you and makes you blind to other's.

Sasuke sighs, running his hands through his onyx locks as he slowly sat down on the bed, careful to not disturb the sleeping blonde. He leaned down to pull his shoes off his feet, kicking them toward the wall before he laid down, staring up at the ceiling. His mind running, sprinting a million miles a minute. He was hardly aware of the passing time when he had heard something beside him.

A pained whimper emanated from the blonde male in his sleep, the boy shifting. Sasuke turned his head, watching the other closely. Naruto curled up, his fists clenching the blankets close to his chest as his face contorted into a sort of pain Sasuke could only imagine.

Just as the raven shifted to scoot closer to the blonde, however, the noise stopped, and the boy relaxed into the sheets. Sasuke watched him for a few more moments as he laid down, though his eyes slowly began to close, despite the Uchiha's wishes- he eventually fell asleep.

(I'm a Killer Bee pagebreak! Yeahh!!)

The next morning was a quiet one, neither of the boys hardly spoke a word. They hardly acknowledged the world around them besides a slight nods of their heads.

Itachi, however, wouldnt let their spirits die. "Come now, lets order room service? That sounds good right? Oh! Naruto- they have ramen here!" He says, turning to the blonde who nodded.

"Sounds good, Itachi-san." The usually hyperactive blonde replied distractedly. His bright blue eyes on his hands, as if he was so far off in thought that anything else was too much to process.
Sasuke, on the other hand, was a much harder nut to crack. Nearly impossible to read in any circumstance, unless of course you were his brother. He was constantly staring at something, as if he was trying to bend time and space- making it seem as if he had that ability.