30. Meeting Chet

I wake up the next morning, lying on my stomach. My eyes open slowly and I let them adjust for a moment. The sheets are covering my naked body and an arm is draped over my waist. I smile, remembering last night.

I carefully roll onto my back and sneek a peek at the sleeping man beside me, admiring the view. He's still sound asleep, a peaceful expression on his face. I lift my hand and reach out to his face, lightly touching his cheek with my fingers, savoring this little moment of bliss. This feeling of having no worries for a moment, this feeling of belonging.

I decide to let Dean sleep for a little bit longer and carefully climb out of the bed while wrapping one of the loose sheets around my body. I go over to my duffel, get out some clothes and quickly disappear into the bathroom to take a shower.

After fifteen minutes I'm done with the shower, have dressed myself and brushed my teeth. I decided on wearing something very simple today, just some regular black skinny jeans and a loose black v-neck shirt, tucking the front of the hem into my pants. My hair is still damp when I exit the shower but I don't bother blow drying it or anything.

I enter the room and see Dean is still asleep. I look at my phone and see it's already 11 am and that Sam send me a text.

"breakfast at the diner, 11:30?"

I text back we'll meet him there when I hear a small groan coming from the bed and I look up. Dean is lying on his back while stretching out his arms and back, showing off his muscular body and I can't help the smirk forming on my face.

"Morning sunshine," I say and he looks up while yawning. His eyes are still a bit groggy and he shoots a sleepy smile at me as he sits up.

"Goodmorning to you, too," He says, his voice raspy. I look down at my phone again to finish sending the text. I hear some ruffling of sheets coming from the bed and then soft footsteps on the carpet walking towards me and before I know it, two hands have landed on my waist. I look up at Dean, his face only a mere inch away from mine, before he plants his lips on mine. My eyes close on instinct and I kiss him back softly, a warm feeling spreading through my body and I almost can't help but smile through the kiss.

We pull back after a few seconds and look at each other.

"Mornings aren't so bad when you're around," He says with his raspy voice. I smile at his words.

"God, you're so cheesy," I say with a smirk before pecking him on the lips again. "You should go take a shower. We're having breakfast with Sam in half an hour."

"Should we tell him about.. this?" Dean asks carefully.

"Hmm.. I'd rather not just yet," I confess honestly and Dean nods understandingly.

"That's fine. I'll go take a shower then." With that and another kiss he gets into the bathroom and gets ready for the day.

We arrive at the diner 35 minutes later, our bags packed and in the trunk of my car and our rooms already checked out. We were done getting ready in twenty minutes but we might have taken some extra time to.. have a little fun alone with the two of us. Sam was already sitting in a booth waiting for us. As he saw us walking towards him he smiled lightly.

"Morning," He greeted, a twinkle in his eyes. We greeted him back and we sat down in the booth across Sam. He called the waitress over and we ordered coffee and some breakfast.