8. Are you Berserk?!

~ Dean ~

Kendall's been missing for over a day now, and Bobby's going absolutely crazy. Problem is, we have no idea where to look. We have no leads, no signs or omens and no idea how to track her at all. We've asked around if people had seen her or anything but it was totally useless.

"Dean, I think I might have something. But I'm not sure," Sam suddenly speaks up from behind his laptop. I stand up from the chair I'd been sitting on and walk over to him. Bobby is passed out on the couch. The poor guy keeps beating himself up over it all, but it's really not anyone's fault. But he ain't buying what we try to tell him.

"What d'you got?" I ask as I lean my hand on the table next to his laptop, my eyes scanning the screen. It displays an article of the newspaper from today. 'MURDER OR WOLF ATTACK?' it read.

"This morning in some kind of storage building three bodies have been found, all torn to shreds. In the middle of a room stood a chair. A man who worked there claimed he saw a wolf coming from there, but there shouldn't be any wolfs around this area at all," My little brother explained to me.

"What does this have to do with Kendall?" I ask him, confused. He sighs deeply and shrugs.

"I don't know, but it's the only lead we got. I've been searching for strange, and here it is. They said there was a chair in the middle of the room with broken ropes lying around it. Could have been for torturing?" He guesses. I shrug. Maybe. God I just hope she's okay.

Just as I rub my hand over my face in frustration, Bobby's phone rings from where it's lying on the floor. He doesn't hear it in his comatose state, so I walk over to him and grab it from the ground. Without checking who it is I answer the call.

"Yeah?" I say into the device. It stays quiet, only the faint sound of breathing could be heard on the other side. "Who is this?" I ask, a bit frustrated. I don't have time for this shi-

"Dean?" My eyes widen and my whole body freezes. "Dean is that you?" A small, scared voice asks hoarsely.

"Kendall?" I breathe out. I hear rustling behind me which I assume is Sammy standing up and walking over to me.

"Dean thank god! I don't know where I am and I'm not clothed and I need you guys to come get me," She rambles and sniffs.

"It's okay Kendall, just tell us what you see. We'll be there," I answer, trying my hardest to stay calm for her sake. I hear her sniffing again. She must be really upset.

"Okay um, I can see the forest from here and I see a bakery called-" She stops mid-sentence.

"Kendall? Kendall you there?" I ask frantically. Sam shakes Bobby in attempt to wake him, but the man only grumbles and turns around.

"Who are you?" She breathes out softly.

"There is no reason for fear. I'm not going to hurt you," An all too familiar gravelly, deep voice sounds.

"Cas?! Cas what are you doing?!" I scream into the phone, desperately needing him to hear me. That son of a bitch better not touch her or so help me I will kick his ass.

"I'm helping you," His voice now sounds behind us. I turn around and there he stands, holding Kendall's arm. She's wearing a big plaid blouse that barely covers her up and a pair of sporting shorts. Her eyes are bloodshot and her hair is tangled and standing in every direction. She looks a bit disorientated, probably from the angel zapping her here.

"Don't you ever do that again," I say to the brunette, shaking my head ever so slightly as I walk up to her and engulf her in a hug. Reluctantly, she wraps her arms around me and holds on tight as I rest my chin on the top of her head. I let go of her and send her a small smile, which she half-heartedly returns. Sam also walks up to her to give her a hug, surprising both Kendall and me. We were both quite sure he wasn't very fond of her, but I guess she gave us a pretty good scare.