for you.

"Yes, I worked at Kroger when I was 15, and I also worked at Jimmy Johns." I felt pretty confident about getting this job at Kohl's the pay is about average, but it'll get me by for a few months.

"Alright, you're hired. You'll start working tomorrow around 3:30."

"Alright thanks, I appreciate it." I shook hands with the boss of Kohl's. I left around 1:15 going straight to Drew's house. She's been blowing up my phone about her stomach, and I'm worried. When she came to the door, her whole appearance was depressed looking. I know she was suffering but, it's only been two weeks. "How you feel love?" I spoke as I placed my hand on her stomach rubbing it softly. Trying to soothe her in some sort.

"I don't feel good at all. School's tomorrow and I'm beyond stressed out." I simply grabbed her hand taking her to the couch not to far from the door.

"Please don't stress yourself out. Relax. I got you." I reassured her. "I got a job."

"Really that's great baby," she smiled at me, followed by a soft kiss on the cheek. I knew she was proud of my efforts. I always seemed to work overtime for her. And it's all for her and my unborn baby. Before we could get anymore comfortable, we heard a key go into the door. "Shit, my parents are here. Umm... Go through the back." She lifted up in a rush causing more pain to her stomach. I gently sat her back down.

"Just sit I'll go." I ran to through the kitchen to the back. It seemed like the longest 10 seconds ever. When I closed the door, her parents still weren't in the house. The reason I rushed out was because they don't approve of us bring in the house alone. It could tempt us, but I can tell you we've been down that road already. I walked out to my car coming to realization that they had to have seen my car. Wow. Her father was actually still waiting out at the door.

"Aye, little boy come here," I shamefully walked over to her father. Noting next time to park my car a couple blocks down. "What are you doing here?"

"Uhh Mr. Harris, I was just bringing Drew some food. She uhh— told me she was hungry." I spoke snatching the back of my neck. Something I always did when I was lying.

"Alright. Get out of here," Drew's mother was in the house already. I figured since she wasn't outside, and the door was opened.

-

"Hey ma," I said walking into the house. I became accustomed to calling my grandma, ma because my birth mother passed when I was four years old. Allowing my grandma to raise me. She was sitting on the couch in her pajamas. Watching antenna tv. I honestly hated watching antenna tv, so instead of a tv in my room. I have a piano, speaker, and mic. And I bet you're wondering how I got them. Well the GoodWill had it for as cheap as I could possibly found it, so I got it. I normally just worked on my beats and singing. Then sometimes I actually go to the studio, when I saved up enough money for it.

"Hey P, what's up?" My grandma was laid back, but very strict at the same time.

"Nothin, except I got a job. Oh and I recorded a new single last Saturday. I think you'll like this one." It wasn't like she didn't like my other music. It was just not there yet. I did make a song around summer time last year. Praying and hoping it would blow up, but no it didn't, and I'm still here right now.

"Baby, I'm glad you found something you enjoy, but just know that if it doesn't work you have college," yea college after Drew has our baby and we're well supported with my job at Kohl's. "And why'd you get a job. We're doing fine financially right now. The rent, water and light bill is paid."

"Uhh— I don't know. Just to have each money for myself, and bills maybe and maybe for a date with Drew. Man I don't know." My words were very redundant. Of course I knew why I was getting a job. It's not the right time to tell our parents about our baby. Too soon.

"Mhm.. The truth will come out sooner or later. And I'm hoping sooner."

"No you're not," I mumbled walking down the small hall to my room. This place was so small. I hated it, but as long as I have a roof over my head. I'm good.

--

"Pen wake your ass up." My grandma said tapping me on my shoulder before walking out. I stretched grabbing my phone. It wasn't as fancy as Drew's, but it still got what I needed accomplished.

Good morning beautiful. I'll be over to pick you up as usual. -Pen

Thanks handsome. I love you. -Drew

I love you too. -Pen

After texting Drew, I started my daily routine of a quick shower. Which is normally 10 to 15 minutes. I put lotion on my normally ashy skin, and put on some light blue jeans with my black hoodie. I added a black hat to tie the look. I wore my black nike shoes, and a small hoop earring from my uncle. "Hey ma, do you have 10 dollars?"

"Yea, it's in my purse. Go get it." I grabbed her purse taking it to her. She grabbed her wallet slipping out 10 dollars, and giving it to me.

"Thanks, you're the best." I kissed her check walking out to my car. It needed gas. Thats what the 10 dollars was for. I stopped at SpeedWay putting just about 8 dollars and 63 cents in my tank. I bought Drew a apple juice and donut, and myself a super super sweet coffee. I completely love sugar.

Where you at? It's 7:00. -Drew

Outside. -Pen

Drew walked out in a sundress and sandals. She looked beyond sexy. She knows I love that dress on her. When she got in the car, I gave her her apple juice and donut. She smiled looking towards me, soon leaning in to kiss my lips. Yea she loves daddy.

-
Bryson in the mm. 😍❤️
Vote, Comment, Share and Follow.